"Black Don't Crack" wasn't a myth after all based on recent UC San Fran study

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is a classic "I'm white and i say so" move that the elder Neely Fuller is always talking about. They throw some bullshyt out first.. then MAYBE try to make it make sense later. If they feel like it.

First they used to say whitey was first. Which was a bold faced lie that they've stopped trying to tell with a straight face because of all the evidence that keeps popping up.

Now they're saying OK Blacks were first but they EVOLVED into us, another false theory that has the cherry on top of insinuating that they're more advanced than us.

With this evolution theory propaganda i've heard three different approaches so far - diet, sun, clothing :mjlol:

They do the same shyt with gravity, dark matter, big bang, black iq scores, etc

I ain't buying it :birdman:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is a classic "I'm white and i say so" move that the elder Neely Fuller is always talking about. They throw some bullshyt out first.. then MAYBE try to make it make sense later. If they feel like it.

First they used to say whitey was first. Which was a bold faced lie that they've stopped trying to tell with a straight face because of all the evidence that keeps popping up.

Now they're saying OK Blacks were first but they EVOLVED into us, another false theory that has the cherry on top of insinuating that they're more advanced than us.

With this evolution theory propaganda i've heard three different approaches so far - diet, sun, clothing :mjlol:

They do the same shyt with gravity, dark matter, big bang, black iq scores, etc

I ain't buying it :birdman:

It's profound when they present it... but it's "Hotep" when it's another Afrikan spitting the same shyt.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I've read that black models can begin modeling at 24-25 while white women are seen as expired in the modeling world after age 21 (they're suggested to start modeling as early as 14) because black women can still give off youthful teenaged appeal well into their mid to late 20s.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I've read that black models can begin modeling at 24-25 while white women are seen as expired in the modeling world after age 21 (they're suggested to start modeling as early as 14) because black women can still give off youthful teenaged appeal well into their mid to late 20s.

even into their 30s :ohlawd:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Skin color matters but black people also have a higher percentage of "young" genes.

Indians have dark skin and they usually age horribly.