Black don't crack volume 13: Kellita Smith

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what's up with all these FINE ASS SISTAS IN THERE 40's with no husband -- regina hall, regina king, kellita smith, sanna lathan, taraji, tamala jones from blue streak, mari morrow from national security movie.etc, etc...

it can't be their looks. so it has to be their attitude or demands they have

They already have been ran through by the dudes that they would want. Most of the nfl and nba players now are young enough to be thier kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's up with all these FINE ASS SISTAS IN THERE 40's with no husband -- regina hall, regina king, kellita smith, sanna lathan, taraji, tamala jones from blue streak, mari morrow from national security movie.etc, etc...

I used to ask myself that..... I think it may be because its hard to have a solid marriage while in the industry

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Second one breh undoubtedly...They was waiting for something that never came and are holding out in there 40s for a pipedream rather than letting Carl Winslow smash...

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
I used to ask myself that..... I think it may be because its hard to have a solid marriage while in the industry

i think it's more than that.. u have kerry washington who probably at the top of the industry able to do it.. beyonce and jay working it out all higher profiles than most them women i name..

but @Will Ross might be right. industry dudes, nfl and basketball players had there fun with them and it probably comes down to trust issues..

malcolm jamal warner i read just dump regina king out the blue

When asked what her favorite Valentine’s gift has been so far, the actress told Us: “That’s tough because I don’t have one — someone broke up with me on Valentine’s. D—k! Yeah. I’m serious. Then he actually sent me flowers that said, ‘I still love you’ and I threw the flowers in the trash and he was upset that I threw them in the trash and I was like, ‘F—k you.’”

:russ::russ:

1421273825_77879863_regina-king-malcolm-jamal-warner-467.jpg

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

LMAO! I'd let all them use me, at the same time if they wanted to.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

why do yall dudes ALWAYS do this in these threads not all women want to be married. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. I know you were told your whole life that women ONLY want to get married and nothing else but it's not true. Not all women want to deal with cheating and being treated like crap their whole lives. Some women want peaceful happy lives.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

They hoes. Just like all the other stupid broads who think they can sleep with everyone and still come out clean when it's time to settle down. Now they all facing loneliness and they desperate, instead of just being the clean girls that they knew men wanted and making it easy on themselves.

why do yall dudes ALWAYS do this in these threads not all women want to be married. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. I know you were told your whole life that women ONLY want to get married and nothing else but it's not true. Not all women want to deal with cheating and being treated like crap their whole lives. Some women want peaceful happy lives.

The entire concept of marriage was created by women. No way a woman can be old and single and happy.

Last edited: