Black Contractors Are In Trouble

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How people getting into the country from the south border?

There’s probably 11 million illegal migrants in the country and the overwhelming majority are employed by American business owners…. That’s the proof that the borders are “semi open”. No need for an explicitly verbal co-sign from any politician… it’s all in the policies, or what’s not in the policies/acts that get passed in regards to immigration…

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
No, the us constitution protects illegal immigrants.
Again how is that not them co-signing what’s happening?

They literally was sending buses to other states full of them people

If they didn’t want to coming in they wouldn’t be coming in and getting deported

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's so bad black developers win bids under the guise of hiring black people to help with the job only to still have all Hispanic crews
It's a developer in my city doing that, always posting about winning "affordable housing" bids from city council and how he is giving opportunity to black people and never a single black person on his crews or in his videos besides him :francis:. Somebody called him out on it and he spun it to be about providing affordable housing to black people and him keeping his money in the community

Between cheap labor giving advantage to hispanics and the unions required for certain jobs like skyscrapers and arenas being controlled by cacs it's hard out here for black contractors
I go out my way to hire black contractors for lil small jobs I have , to mixed results, but at least I'm trying

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
If Black women are crushing black males in schools,
Why do black males still earn more on average?
Men work more hours than women, take less time off, don't have long maternity leave, etc. That skews statistics, also the men getting degrees are usually in higher paying fields, way more women getting degrees in education to become teachers as opposed to engineering

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Men work more hours than women, take less time off, don't have long maternity leave, etc. That skews statistics, also the men getting degrees are usually in higher paying fields, way more women getting degrees in education to become teachers as opposed to engineering

And it becomes a compounding problem where the earning potential of black men will stagnant and fall while it rises for black women due to degrees. Frankly I'm not sure what black men are doing. We aren't going to college, aren't going into trades, aren't going into the military. Is the plain just to live off Amazon warehouses and Door Dash gigs for the next decade? This is gonna get bad.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It's so bad black developers win bids under the guise of hiring black people to help with the job only to still have all Hispanic crews
It's a developer in my city doing that, always posting about winning "affordable housing" bids from city council and how he is giving opportunity to black people and never a single black person on his crews or in his videos besides him :francis:. Somebody called him out on it and he spun it to be about providing affordable housing to black people and him keeping his money in the community

Between cheap labor giving advantage to hispanics and the unions required for certain jobs like skyscrapers and arenas being controlled by cacs it's hard out here for black contractors
I go out my way to hire black contractors for lil small jobs I have , to mixed results, but at least I'm trying
The average age of contractors in this country is like 62 iirc.

If young brehs would go to carpentry school, learn some trades they'd be able to really get a leg up.

I work around these guys and they're begging for workers who they don't have to babysit.

They can point you in a direction and go, you'll be able to sell your skills and eventually strike out on your own once enough experience and reputation gets accumulated.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How people getting into the country from the south border?
Get this strawman shyt the fukk out my face. Border crossing has been problematic for decades.

What the fukk that got to do with a nikka lying and say that black politicians are advocating for open borders, when literally nobody in the country has advocated for that a single time. Not a politician, not a regular person, not a news figure, no fukkin body has ever said or advocated for that shyt.

I get irritated when nikkas lie to my face and expect me to not call that shyt out. fukk away from me dawg.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Get this strawman shyt the fukk out my face. Border crossing has been problematic for decades.

What the fukk that got to do with a nikka lying and say that black politicians are advocating for open borders, when literally nobody in the country has advocated for that a single time. Not a politician, not a regular person, not a news figure, no fukkin body has ever said or advocated for that shyt.

I get irritated when nikkas lie to my face and expect me to not call that shyt out. fukk away from me dawg.
The fact that the “border” has been an issue since before I was born means most Politicians or at least the politicians with some power is part of the game and know what time it is, it’s naive to think they oblivious to what’s going on, they 1000% down for this shyt cause businesses want it, extra tax base, more kids being born, and cheap labor

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The fact that the “border” has been an issue since before I was born means most Politicians or at least the politicians with some power is part of the game and know what time it is, it’s naive to think they oblivious to what’s going on, they 1000% down for this shyt cause businesses want it, extra tax base, more kids being born, and cheap labor
What the fukk that got to do with a nikka lying and saying black politicians are advocating for open borders?

Once again steering clear of the fact that nikkas are telling lies to push an agenda. Yes, I'm completely aware that damn near all Republicans and some Democrats have manipulated the border for years.

That ain't got shyt to do with dawg spreading a lie about black politicians advocating for open borders, which has never happened not a single time in the history of life.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk that got to do with a nikka lying and saying black politicians are advocating for open borders?

Once again steering clear of the fact that nikkas are telling lies to push an agenda. Yes, I'm completely aware that damn near all Republicans and some Democrats have manipulated the border for years.

That ain't got shyt to do with dawg spreading a lie about black politicians advocating for open borders, which has never happened not a single time in the history of life.
Ima keep it real, I don’t give a fukk about what @Voice of Reason goofy ass got to say, I’m pretty sure dude can’t even read and might be retarded

All I’m saying is the border is an issue politicians be playing crazy in our face but agree with one another behind closed doors

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The average age of contractors in this country is like 62 iirc.

If young brehs would go to carpentry school, learn some trades they'd be able to really get a leg up.

I work around these guys and they're begging for workers who they don't have to babysit.

They can point you in a direction and go, you'll be able to sell your skills and eventually strike out on your own once enough experience and reputation gets accumulated.
The trades ain't a cool profession tho. Not glamourous enough for the gram :troll: "bytches don't want a Plumber"

But nah, we really need to acknowledge the growing number of people in our community, that look down on trade work. Alot of us would rather "look" good, than be to good at something.