ahh-here-it-goes.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black politicians that advocate for "open borders" are idiots.

The national DNC party pushes that BS because it's convenient for them but it does not work for Black people and that's why you saw the backlash and Biden is starting to shift policy.
Some of it is on us though. Like although some of these conservative states are banning liberal arts majors, but we need actual functional skills being obtained and black males have to step up. Black women are crushing black males in schools. Theres a pathway. It’s not easy, but it exists.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

The national DNC party pushes that BS because it's convenient for them but it does not work for Black people and that's why you saw the backlash and Biden is starting to shift policy.
Great.

Now find me 1 single bit of proof of any person on any side of politics, politician or regular person, advocating for open borders.

Like 1 single video from any person in the last 5-25 years would do. Civilian, judge, cashier, CEO, trainer, ect. Just 1 bro.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

Real talk. Which one of them openly said black people was their priority? :sas2:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Great.

Now find me 1 single bit of proof of any person on any side of politics, politician or regular person, advocating for open borders.

Like 1 single video from any person in the last 5-25 years would do. Civilian, judge, cashier, CEO, trainer, ect. Just 1 bro.
You won't. They are too busy repeating MAGA talking points.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Great.

How people getting into the country from the south border?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Some of it is on us though. Like although some of these conservative states are banning liberal arts majors, but we need actual functional skills being obtained and black males have to step up. Black women are crushing black males in schools. Theres a pathway. It’s not easy, but it exists.
And why are black boys like every other boy in America doing bad in school, since women are crushing it?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

If Black women are crushing black males in schools,
Why do black males still earn more on average?