Black Civil Rights Activist: Bruce Springsteen is more black than Jay-Z & Beyonce

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love how the obvious scorned jay stans come in and leave single sentence rebuttals.

Bunch a c00ns just like their idle

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is bullshyt. You can argue Springsteen or whoever does more good for black people than Jay-Z or whoever, but that doesn't make them any more or less black. People need to cut that shyt out.

But yet a black man that doesn't subsribe to the Obama dikk sucking liberal agenda is an automatic c00n? Typical liberal hypocrisy.

I for one believe that all of human kind is inextricably link, across all races. We're all truly brothers and sisters in every sense of the word. Race is nothing more than a social construct and literally comprises an infintismal amount of of our genetic code. With that being said, its entirely possible for a person with a lighter skin tone to identify and unify themselves with the social struggle felt by black and African peoples. Therefore, I actually think that deep brothers like Bruce Springsteen shares many of the same ideals as the forefathers of the civil rights movement. Meanwhile, clowns like Jew-Z have chosen to eschew the concepts and ideals of social awareness and instead and chosen to focus on the demonic, luciferian, and occultish themes comingles with a soul posioning message of riches and vanity.

Its so disrepectful.

So in a nutshell, Bruce Springsteen >>>>>>>>> Jay Z in every sense of the word. And yes, his music is far more valuable to the psyche of the American people than Jay-Z's garbage.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I wont talk shyt about Belafonte, because he did a lot for us in a time period that black folks needed it a lot.

However, I think he's out of line. Even though I think Jay and B have a social responsibility to do more, I won't hate them if they don't.

Hell what have I done?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely nothing and that's Harry Belanfonte's entire point. But I bet if Jew-Z rapped about social awareness your ass would have likely done something.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I wont talk shyt about Belafonte, because he did a lot for us in a time period that black folks needed it a lot.

However, I think he's out of line. Even though I think Jay and B have a social responsibility to do more, I won't hate them if they don't.

Hell what have I done?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely nothing and that's Harry Belanfonte's entire point. But I bet if Jew-Z rapped about social awareness your ass would have likely done something.

nikka get real.

I listened to Dead Prez for years and didn't do shyt. I don't do shyt because I'm selfish. I don't march to jay-z's drum.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
But yet a black man that doesn't subsribe to the Obama dikk sucking liberal agenda is an automatic c00n? Typical liberal hypocrisy.

I for one believe that all of human kind is inextricably link, across all races. We're all truly brothers and sisters in every sense of the word. Race is nothing more than a social construct and literally comprises an infintismal amount of of our genetic code. With that being said, its entirely possible for a person with a lighter skin tone to identify and unify themselves with the social struggle felt by black and African peoples. Therefore, I actually think that deep brothers like Bruce Springsteen shares many of the same ideals as the forefathers of the civil rights movement. Meanwhile, clowns like Jew-Z have chosen to eschew the concepts and ideals of social awareness and instead and chosen to focus on the demonic, luciferian, and occultish themes comingles with a soul posioning message of riches and vanity.

Its so disrepectful.

So in a nutshell, Bruce Springsteen >>>>>>>>> Jay Z in every sense of the word. And yes, his music is far more valuable to the psyche of the American people than Jay-Z's garbage.

But I never said that did I? Lol...what does Obama have to do with anything? How many times are you going to run up in threads making strawman arguments that involve Obama? This nikka will enter a debate about Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady and be like "Of course you're gonna hate Peyton Manning, he donates to Republicans and doesn't suck Obama's cock like the rest of you brainwashed liberals."

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But I never said that did I? Lol...what does Obama have to do with anything? How many times are you going to run up in threads making strawman arguments that involve Obama? This nikka will enter a debate about Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady and be like "Of course you're gonna hate Peyton Manning, he donates to Republicans and doesn't suck Obama's cock like the rest of you brainwashed liberals.

The dude is obviously still emotionally scarred about how he was getting roasted in 09 for his incoherent political beliefs. Obama is completely irrelevant to this discussion. To Harry's point, I don't ever like saying someone is "more black" than anyone else. But I can see where he's coming from given the role that he had.

But for guys like 88m3 to run around using the word c00n inappropriately is the only reason I responded. For one, you sound like a white Jamaican if you even are Jamaican. So :sitdown:.

Second, I've said time and time again, black men do not casually call other black men c00ns. Until people know how to use that word properly, no one on here should be using it at all. Third, if an artist's music is the driving force behind whether or not anyone donates or doesn't donate these days then you're probably a weak-minded individual. If you think that some rapper is the determining factor behind whether or not individuals feel the need to be socially responsible then you need to hop out of the 1960s, music isn't that powerful anymore and you're oversimplifying how people react to things.

I know you guys say that I sometimes post with this "holier than thou" "you're unexposed rhetoric", but what can I think when people actually believe that Shawn Corey Carter has the ability to make individuals become social activists anymore than they were already predisposed to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see alot of clowns getting at HB when if he didn't go out there and fight for us...Jay-Z and Beyonce and Obama's popularity wouldn't exist. When Black folk are poor, no one gives them any attention..as soon as they are rich and have celebrity status..they are all on the nuts. That proves HB point.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

The dude is obviously still emotionally scarred about how he was getting roasted in 09 for his incoherent political beliefs. Obama is completely irrelevant to this discussion. To Harry's point, I don't ever like saying someone is "more black" than anyone else. But I can see where he's coming from given the role that he had.

But for guys like 88m3 to run around using the word c00n inappropriately is the only reason I responded. For one, you sound like a white Jamaican if you even are Jamaican. So :sitdown:.

Second, I've said time and time again, black men do not casually call other black men c00ns. Until people no how to use that word properly, no one on here should be using it at all. Third, if an artist's music is the driving force behind whether or not anyone donates or doesn't donate these days then you're probably a weak-minded individual. If you think that some rapper is the determining factor behind whether or not individuals feel the need to be socially responsible then you need to hop out of the 1960s, music isn't that powerful anymore and you're oversimplifying how people react to things.

I know you guys say that I sometimes post with this "holier than thou" "you're unexposed rhetoric", but what can I think when people actually believe that Shawn Corey Carter has the ability to make individuals become social activists anymore than they were already predisposed to do.

:myman:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I understand where Harry is coming from in his criticism of Jay Z and Beyonce just because he is from a time where it was a black celebrities duty to be socially active in a major way. He could have expressed himself better though and just completely left off the whole "Springsteen is black" thing.

He supported Edwards solely based on Edwards running on an a platform that explicitly focused on the poor. It still amazes me how anyone who wasn't/isn't sucking Obama's nuts gets disrespected so easily even those who have an established history of fighting for civil rights like Belafonte.

yep in 2008 i was :bustback: at all the clowns that werent down with the movement, and i would gladly do it again

i can respect intellectual freedom but at the end of the day i cant respect the strategic thinking of people that went against obama

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I see alot of clowns getting at HB when if he didn't go out there and fight for us...Jay-Z and Beyonce and Obama's popularity wouldn't exist. When Black folk are poor, no one gives them any attention..as soon as they are rich and have celebrity status..they are all on the nuts. That proves HB point.

I saw one person go at him about having a white wife. Other than that, we're getting at that "you're blacker" than that person rhetoric. He of all people should know better given how black people were historically and are presently still pigeon-holed into certain roles.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I've got my issues with Jayz but this is no different than calling him and Beyonce c00ns. And for what, not saving the world? Sounds like Belafonte is suffering the crabs in a barrel syndrome. I guess once you marry a bunch of pawgs, you're allowed to shyt on Black folk. nikkas never happy when other nikkas make money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got my issues with Jayz but this is no different than calling him and Beyonce c00ns. And for what, not saving the world? Sounds like Belafonte is suffering the crabs in a barrel syndrome. I guess once you marry a bunch of pawgs, you're allowed to shyt on Black folk. nikkas never happy when other nikkas make money.

So c00nin and forgetting about Poor Black Folks is cool with you? Sounds like you been hanging around the Boule too long.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How much more does he want them to do exactly? Don't tell the next black man how he should use his wealth to help his people. As long as he's doing something, leave it at that.

And Springsteen is more blacker? Come on don't do that :smh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

But for guys like 88m3 to run around using the word c00n inappropriately is the only reason I responded. For one, you sound like a white Jamaican if you even are Jamaican.

Second, I've said time and time again, black men do not casually call other black men c00ns. Until people know how to use that word properly, no one on here should be using it at all. Third, if an artist's music is the driving force behind whether or not anyone donates or doesn't donate these days then you're probably a weak-minded individual. If you think that some rapper is the determining factor behind whether or not individuals feel the need to be socially responsible then you need to hop out of the 1960s, music isn't that powerful anymore and you're oversimplifying how people react to things.

As a black if you don't care about your own and don't look to better your people then you're a c00n. Point blank if you don't like it tough. I'm black, I'm Jamaican, I'm the fukking man your parents wish they raised.
I've posted a picture of my hand so you can stop the white character assassination whenever if ever you feel like being a man.

Jay has the ability and is in the position to do things for black people. Why shouldn't he? I know I do, and will continue to as long as I'm alive. It's obvious the type of negro you will grow up to be. Are you even black by the way? Hope to catch you on what of these podcasts "brother".

I've got my issues with Jayz but this is no different than calling him and Beyonce c00ns. And for what, not saving the world?

Giving back to their community, helping their fellow man would be a good start. Instead they act as though their above it all. Let that set in.