Black Church Burned, Vandalized With Letters "Vote Trump"

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You don't write a message on a structure you legitamately expect to burn, because the message will be destroyed.
:francis:

Completely orchestrated.
Tommorrow Hillary will publically announce she will cover the costs of restoration. :palm:

"Put it in the bag next to the swishers... cause these nikkas is buying it."

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic. Did they find the Hillary supporter who did this already?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hate Speech
She ordered violence at a Trump rally? Yall got to be braindamaged.

No this was a Trump supporter and it's gonna get worse if he gets in office.

Nikka are you stupid??
:what:

Don't they have a TV in the gotdamn drama room at the SHU?

From Politico:
Is Clinton encouraging violence at Trump's rallies?

Two Democratic political operatives with ties to her White House bid have indeed been caught up in a conservative group’s sting operation that appears to suggest efforts to send plants into the Trump's rallies to cause violence

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the prophet of islam absolutely forbid anyone from depicting him in anyway because he believed that if people drew him eventually they'd end up worshipping him and attributing divine qualities to him and not Allah. Ask an average muslim what did Muhammad look like they wouldn't know or care because its absolutely irrelevant. all we know is he had a beard. because his actions are what matter not his looks or his race.

l only begin to appreciate how important this was, seeing the beautiful teachings of Jesus Christ being attributed to Cesar Borgia. Seeing Christianity being polluted when it was originally sent down from Allah too :scust:

dont even get me started on how one King blatantly changed the teachings of Christ, King James. So much meaning and truth... lost in translation.... literally :francis:
Chill out with the Christ disrespect let's keep it chill:upsetfavre::wtb::beli::camby:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Welcome to "Trump's America". Remember during Dylan Roof there were double digit churches burned on top of him murdering Blacks in church. The so called "Good Whites" have zero control over the White Supremist. This is a "nikka wake up call" for all those Black Pastors that was supporting Trump. These racist don't care if we in church or not. After Dylann Roof Black Christains should of been woke up yet they were all up in Trump Tower getting that check. These White Supremist aren't even try to hide anymore.

151130162429-donald-trump-black-pastors-2-large-169.jpg

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Chill out with the Christ disrespect let's keep it chill:upsetfavre::wtb::beli::camby:

i would never disrespect Christ, he's one of the most respected figures of Islam, I am disrespecting all those who twisted his word and used him and his teaching for their own personal gain

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
the prophet of islam absolutely forbid anyone from depicting him in anyway because he believed that if people drew him eventually they'd end up worshipping him and attributing divine qualities to him and not Allah. Ask an average muslim what did Muhammad look like they wouldn't know or care because its absolutely irrelevant. all we know is he had a beard. because his actions are what matter not his looks or his race.

l only begin to appreciate how important this was, seeing the beautiful teachings of Jesus Christ being attributed to Cesar Borgia. Seeing Christianity being polluted when it was originally sent down from Allah too :scust:

dont even get me started on how one King blatantly changed the teachings of Christ, King James. So much meaning and truth... lost in translation.... literally :francis:
Theres only one king james we acknowledge :banderas:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
That was my first thought brehs, this is all too convienent.. this is the same broad that personally ordered violence at Trump rallies. This isnt beneath her
No she didn't. Project Veritas is by a known felon con man, 100% uncredible.