Black British men claim that there are no baddies in Atlanta and the comments section went nuts

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sure they got more natural beauties accross the pond.

ATL got the g.m.o synthetic baddies if thats your type. It just looks like they put alot of work into being fine. This will never beat the raw uncut classic beauties who dont have to do much and carry themselves a certain way.

Dont get me wrong,ATL had a season. Maybe overexposure has just made that synthetic look get tired. Natural beauty never gets old:respect:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Corny ass brit nikkaz getting roasted in the comments :mjlol:

And the 2 bytches hosting this shyt sound dumb ass fukk and are why people don't like transplants. People getting on them too. Cascade is the trenches?? WTF

Their women come here and surprised black people actually date each other and got families with each other. Like the others said, he probably used to ambiguals and arabials. She half right with the high yella shyt. American women like Yung Mazi types, not fake Drake nikkas

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
:francis:Disappointed but not surprised to see this from my brehs James and Fuhad. Their podcast is entertaining but listen and watch them long enough it's clear what their preferences are. Saying that I've never heard them chat shyt about black women on their show.

Daps
Where in Houston?

But based on what I see on social media, I see more baddies in Dallas than Houston tbh.
Houston might have a slight edge on sistas but it's close. Dallas has better of every other race....though Houston women are more chill. Dallas women are bougie sometimes. FunkyTown, Arlington, Irving etc., has more down to Earth women.