Black Arthur talks abt how "The Matrix" & "Terminator" was stolen from her. She Won!

Daps
They questioning your spelling, not whether or not shorty Authored the book.

lmao...sometimes I just type and click submit without checking shyt...LMAO at me not realizing what the fukk yall was talking about.

:krs:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
"who is black arthur?:wtf: a new rapper?"

:pachaha:

Arthur_read.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
this shyt pops up every few months I see....:snoop:

snopes.com: Sophia Stewart Matrix Lawsuit

Like clockwork

-even though the W Brothers do seem to be suspect. How did they come upon a timeless classic like the first Matrix and yet everything else they've done was absolute dogshyt? .. and yes the Matrix 2 and 3 and V for Vandetta were crap. That's a red flag to me.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like clockwork

-even though the W Brothers do seem to be suspect. How did they come upon a timeless classic like the first Matrix and yet everything else they've done was absolute dogshyt? .. and yes the Matrix 2 and 3 and V for Vandetta were crap. That's a red flag to me.

m night shyamalan

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
m night shyamalan
you might have something there as well. I did read somewhere that he didn't come up with the twist of Bruce Willis already being dead til like his 5th to 6th rewrite of the script which pretty much made the film what it was. So the 6th Sense could've been crap as well if not for that little idea/twist at the end. Not to mention Haley Joel Osment murdered his role

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like clockwork

There are other 1 hit wonders, they aren't the first to have a promising start and then fall off.

m night shyamalan
Unbreakable was his next movie and it may be better than the 6th Sense

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Like clockwork

:ban: