BLACK AMERICANS...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lol if you take the black women hate serious. Its a joke im sure no one except for chris.B think like this in real life.

I may take shots at black women same as i take shots at black men,White people, Chinese but its just a joke.

also where you from?

The thread with heads posting pics of they broads shows that the majority of posters on here ain't hatin on black women.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
nineteeneightysix said:
The USA and Brazil have the best selection of black women in the world...

:usure:

africa-political-map.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't believe that...

When a man doesn't take care of his business, the woman and child are left with no direction...

All our societal problems are caused by men, because we are the ones with the mot power...

Men have to step up, or lose respect, and get stepped on

I guess you are the old fashion type....Black women don't like those kinds.

They like the "soldiers".....read destiny's child "soldier" lyrics.

You think that song was created for any other race but black women? :jada:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the complaining about when it comes to black women...?

I have been lurking some POF profiles of black American chicks, and there are a ton of beautiful black women in the USA, even when I watch judge Judy and other judges and shows, I see a lot of fine black women...

Basically, if you are about your business, going to school for a real degree, and aspirations to be a professional, the door to the finest vaginae are open to you...

Yet, all I read are complaints about black women this and black women that...

That's because you dudes ain't stepping up to the plate...

Black women are not being too demanding asking for dudes who are about something...

Yes, there are plenty of wretched whores out there who have no right to dictate standards...

But it seems to me there are also many fine black women settling for mediocrity because the fear of being alone is depressing for most human beings...

Y'all need to get your act together, because more and more black women are becoming open to dating non-blacks...

What's a real degree?