BLACK AMERICANS...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the complaining about when it comes to black women...?

I have been lurking some POF profiles of black American chicks, and there are a ton of beautiful black women in the USA, even when I watch judge Judy and other judges and shows, I see a lot of fine black women...

Basically, if you are about your business, going to school for a real degree, and aspirations to be a professional, the door to the finest vaginae are open to you...

Yet, all I read are complaints about black women this and black women that...

That's because you dudes ain't stepping up to the plate...

Black women are not being too demanding asking for dudes who are about something...

Yes, there are plenty of wretched whores out there who have no right to dictate standards...

But it seems to me there are also many fine black women settling for mediocrity because the fear of being alone is depressing for most human beings...

Y'all need to get your act together, because more and more black women are becoming open to dating non-blacks...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The point is there are TONS of fine black women in the USA, of all shades, shapes and sizes, and yet there is an air of discontent towards black women on this site...

And from what I read on this site, it seems like dudes just ain't stepping up to the challenge...

But I do understand this site is probably not a true representation of black America, but it's a message board, and that's what we do...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Why u only mentioning their physical looks. Where my black feminists at, come in here and rip this person a new one.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The point is there are TONS of fine black women in the USA, of all shades, shapes and sizes, and yet there is an air of discontent towards black women on this site...

And from what I read on this site, it seems like dudes just ain't stepping up to the challenge...

But I do understand this site is probably not a true representation of black America, but it's a message board, and that's what we do...

Lol if you take the black women hate serious. Its a joke im sure no one except for chris.B think like this in real life.

I may take shots at black women same as i take shots at black men,White people, Chinese but its just a joke.

also where you from?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the black American woman has been trained not to take responsibility. Most bring nothing but drama and demands a man who can "handle" them.

:what: basically most admit they are nothing but walking drama because only problem and issues needed to be "handled" not humans

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
What's the complaining about when it comes to black women...?
Black women are not being too demanding asking for dudes who are about something...
Yes, there are plenty of wretched whores out there who have no right to dictate standards......

black demand!n hoodrats !s why ! get fukked up... why you got 5 baby dad!es but !m the new n!gga & need to be able to support you all !f you fall on hard t!mes... !t a!nt even about the request somet!mes, !t the presentat!on.. b!tch dont ever roll your eyes & talk down on me when ! gave you daycare money & !t a!nt even my seed, how dare you.... most women dont apprec!ate a good n!gga t!l he gone.... ! love black women but too many on th!s hoodrat, boss b!tch/!ndependant, twerk!n !n the club sh!t & wh!te women follow!n em, yall get a d!ck & 0% respect from me....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol if you take the black women hate serious. Its a joke im sure no one except for chris.B think like this in real life.
I may take shots at black women same as i take shots at black men,White people, Chinese but its just a joke.
also where you from?

I am in Canada...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the black American woman has been trained not to take responsibility. Most bring nothing but drama and demands a man who can "handle" them.
:what: basically most admit they are nothing but walking drama because only problem and issues needed to be "handled" not humans

I don't believe that...

When a man doesn't take care of his business, the woman and child are left with no direction...

All our societal problems are caused by men, because we are the ones with the mot power...

Men have to step up, or lose respect, and get stepped on...

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
lol..... Trollers gon troll.

Research the answer.. It's on the web and has been discussed AD NAUSEUM why SOME black men are either losing patience or completely fed up with black women.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Post the links to these black women you're peeping on POF so we get a better understanding of your standard of woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the links to these black women you're peeping on POF so we get a better understanding of your standard of woman.

Dude, are you questioning that there are tons of gorgeous black women in the USA...?

I pointed those sources out because I don't live the USA, so that's what I am basing my assumptions on...

If you live the USA, you should know this based on your own experience...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theirs tons of black ppl in canada right?

:leostare:

Nope...I don't think there are even 2 million black people in Canada...

The USA and Brazil have the best selection of black women in the world...

I am actually thinking about moving to the USA just to scoop up a pretty black chick, and bring her back to Canada...