Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh this fakkit @Napoleon ain't going ANYWHERE. Like **** he is going to stay on this forum. He is on here every day for hours and has racked up 30k posts. This dude is addicted to this shyt. Y'all don't realize posters like this, this forum shyt and their online persona is ALL they have.

People like him and **** only leave a place when they're banned and even then they just come back.....he will just make a new account and continue. He is a loser. He has no life.

The purpose of this threadt was to expose him for being a liar and a fraud as @kp404 said and this thread got thousands of views and 70 PAGES of replies. It's safe it's a job very well done.

Self ether is the worst ether.

It is what it is, I don't even got a problem with @Napoleon he pretty good with international politics we've had great discussions in my Ukraine thread but when it comes to Black issues its just not the move for him to even do that at this point. Not to say he can't have an opinion at all, but you can't make contradiction sandwiches out here this shyt is the most tangled web of fukkboy shyt I've ever seen on the coli.
2mgoal1.jpg

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Any nothin wrong with that breh. However, if you wanted to expand your business Dentists are in huge demand in Africa. My dentist goes back and forth between his American and African office and he caking off. It's opportunities in other parts of the diaspora and the continent itself.

:ohhh:

Truthfully tho, if I did something like this, it would be solely to help people. That's no joke.

I volunteered for Haiti back in '10 mainly to help. We got paid pretty decent for being in a Haz Zone but I just wanted do my part.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:ohhh:

Truthfully tho, if I did something like this, it would be solely to help people. That's no joke.

I volunteered for Haiti back in '10 mainly to help. We got paid pretty decent for being in a Haz Zone but I just wanted do my part.

It's really ironic cuz I was gonna suggest Haiti to you since you in H-Town that's pretty close compared to Africa. But yeah, shyt like that is in demand not just for the citizens but also children of ambassadors, diplomats, etc so you could help people that really need it and still find clients with the funds to pay you right. :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's really ironic cuz I was gonna suggest Haiti to you since you in H-Town that's pretty close compared to Africa. But yeah, shyt like that is in demand not just for the citizens but also children of ambassadors, diplomats, etc so you could help people that really need it and still find clients with the funds to pay you right. :manny:

:patrice:

Maybe becuz I'm so focused on finishing this labor, I never really had tme to think about that type of advancement bruh. My long term goal is to have my own practice in about 5 or 6 years. I never thought about some of the shyt I could be doing within that time. You really just opened up my eyes fam

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:patrice:

Maybe becuz I'm so focused on finishing this labor, I never really had tme to think about that type of advancement bruh. My long term goal is to have my own practice in about 5 or 6 years. I never thought about some of the shyt I could be doing within that time. You really just opened up my eyes fam

I'm glad to have helped. If nothing else it's worth a shot. My uncle was a doctor in NYC, now he's building a hospital in Ethiopia and teaching nursing classes at a University there. If he wanted he can go to any city in America tomorrow and still live that doctor lifestyle, but when you in that kinda world like you are there's that extra ability to help people that truly need the help and appreciate it. Handle your business, just keep them opportunities in mind.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I thought yall knew he was Indian, I picked that up long time ago if you ever look through threads about Indian immigrants or their women.

...which I don't (lol). But dude already admitted he wasn't black some time ago when
he got pressed in one of dem "light skinded" threads. He said he wasn't black but still was a "person of color"...

Status
Not open for further replies.