Black Americans being more patriotic ... (@Napoleon now caught in a web of lies!) - post 653

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He obviously is ashamed of himself, lying about being in the black community all the time and shyt, talking about he's been spit on :mjlol: Whew, I gotta go back and read all this clown's lies in this thread alone:lolbron:

breh ever notice how frauds and fugazi's always have these extreme sod stories. The Manti Teo type stories of sob stories.

'I was beaten, spit on and butt raped for being black :damn:' When the sob story is too immense u can tell when it becomes :duck: which black mans standing there and letting people spit on him. Maybe the same one who pretends to be non black online...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
breh ever notice how frauds and fugazi's always have these extreme sod stories. The Manti Teo type stories of sob stories.

'I was beaten, spit on and butt raped for being black :damn:' When the sob story is too immense u can tell when it becomes :duck: which black mans standing there and letting people spit on him. Maybe the same one who pretends to be non black online...

These losers creating internet personas...then he refused to reveal any aspect of his life, because he knew once he did, the lies would trip over each other, as demonstrated here...:sadsteve:all he wanted to be was one of us sooooooo bad....oh well:mandelahaha:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The real question is how the indian breh always in a research facility but also manages to be deeply entrenched in 3 of 5 threads in every subforum on the coli:dahell:

His only research facility is his mama's house, google.com, and high school science textbooks. Commence research:lolbron:

Daps
im legitmately tight yall had me in here halfway arguing with his posts brehs:beli:

abhijit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.