Black America Spends 44% of Income on Rent

Daps
Then you need to live with roommates until you can achieve that goal.

Easier said than done.

The problem is roommates don't want to pay bills and they can fukk up your credit if you're on the lease.

We are in a precarious situation having to rely on the responsibility of others as a people.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
white amerikkka spends the same amount on heroin. until you pay off your house you (black and white people) are paying rent because that shyt belongs to the BANK and god forbid you come on hard times and they snatch that shyt right from under you. it ain't easy finding a STABLE career that will last you 20+ years. i was fortunate enough that at 25 i was able to find a solid one that has a pension and all that but i got lucky.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: Black Conservatives or Black Leftists, Who should I listen to? I already just switched over to a Black Bank in the last few weeks (Industrial Bank) & I just sent my 1st deposit this week with a Black-owned Investment firm (Todd Capital).
Expound on Todd Capital :whoo:

Here is an interview that breh that is the owner of Todd Capital (Charles L. Oglesby, III A.K.A. Todd Millionaire) just did with Andre Hatchett from Boyce Watkins' Black Business School:

Full 40+ minute interview on Facebook & Soundcloud:

Todd Capital website: https://capitaltodd.com/

Todd Millionaire's Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-l-oglesby-iii-j-d-39a77b9

Todd Millionaire's Twitter page: Todd Millionaire, JD (@toddmillionaire) on Twitter

Todd Millionaire's Instagram page: Todd, JD (@toddmillionaire) • Instagram photos and videos

Lance Pettyway's (Partner/Director of Todd Acquisition) Twitter page: Lance (@CashFlowinAsset) on Twitter

Last edited: