Black Adam Post Credits Scene Leaks ***SPOILER***

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Supes being in all the Shazam movie post credits makes me think we might get that Battle Royale :wow:

For the record, Clark will wash Billy and Adam
Supes would win solo against either but both of them at once? Even Kingdom Come Superman struggled against Captain Marvel and that's one of his strongest incarnations. Throwing in Adam is a recipe for an L.

Of course, it all depends on the writer.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Supes would win solo against either but both of them at once? Even Kingdom Come Superman struggled against Captain Marvel and that's one of his strongest incarnations. Throwing in Adam is a recipe for an L.

Of course, it all depends on the writer.

shyt I dont know, DCEU Superman on some OTHER shyt, only person that gave him wreck was Doomsday.

Black Adam/Shazam could solo Doomsday like that?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt I dont know, DCEU Superman on some OTHER shyt, only person that gave him wreck was Doomsday.

Black Adam/Shazam could solo Doomsday like that?
Oh we talking strictly films? Then yeah, they're getting their wigs pushed back. Granted I haven't seen Black Adam yet but unless he's showcased something drastic, it's a wash.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Oh we talking strictly films? Then yeah, they're getting their wigs pushed back. Granted I haven't seen Black Adam yet but unless he's showcased something drastic, it's a wash.

Man Movie Supes might as well be a Deus Ex Machina :mjlol: Im sure its closer in the comics but that nikka treated Steppenwolf like a CHILD they better give Black Adam some feats if thats what were building up 2... Hawkman and Doctor Fate is a worthy combination though :obama:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man Movie Supes might as well be a Deus Ex Machina :mjlol: Im sure its closer in the comics but that nikka treated Steppenwolf like a CHILD they better give Black Adam some feats if thats what were building up 2... Hawkman and Doctor Fate is a worthy combination though :obama:
Yeah he hoed Darkseid, slapped up Steppen, and just embarrassed Doomsday. They've basically built Golden Age Superman in the DCU.