Black 18 y/o stalked and stabbed at random by 28 y/o cac

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking white devil :pacspit:

That's why I always look back when random people walk past me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A gun ain’t gon save you in this situation, especially with how quickly a knife can slice through your vital organs. Young man didn’t see it coming from this CaC fakkit devil :francis:

I hope they don’t kill him and he lives a long life, tortured every single second

This! A gun ain't gonna save you when you don't see it coming.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
RIP to the brother employee

That could have been anyone even you.. u have no idea when u minding your business and some cac just snap and grabbed a knife off the shelf and just stabbed u out the blue

That’s why i have limited my trips to stores.. these motherfukkers just snapping at anytime

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This is borderline evil

We're living in a time where mentally ill people are becoming unhinged as we speak

Black folks, please put more investments in self-protection. Firearms, Knife, Pepper Spray, Tazer etc

RIP to the breh. He didn't deserve this at all

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Be aware of your surroundings Brothers and Sisters. Don’t ever let white people stand behind you where you can’t see em.

When I’m anywhere and one of em is behind me I always move to the side a little so I can keep an eye on em with my peripheral.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of demented cacs with seething hatred for black people. Most of them keep it within and don't act on their impulses. But believe me when I say a lot of these racist cacs want us dead.