Black 18 y/o stalked and stabbed at random by 28 y/o cac

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

"ROCKFORD, Ill. (WIFR) - Timothy Carter, the man accused of stabbing and killing an 18-year-old Rockford Walmart employee, entered a plea of not guilty Tuesday morning during a court hearing.

Carter, 28, of Cabery, faces three counts of first degree murder and a hate crime charge in the March 24 death of Jason Jenkins.

Jenkins was working at the Walmart on Northridge Drive when Carter allegedly stabbed Jenkins in the back. Police said Carter and Jenkins didn’t know each other.

According to court documents, Carter claimed he tried to get mental health treatment but didn’t receive care at two Rockford-area facilities. The report also said Carter grabbed two knives and wandered around the store “giving all of the African American people dirty looks.” A witness told police she heard Carter utter a racial slur around the time of the stabbing.

Carter appeared virtually for the April 9 court date. He is being held in the Winnebago County Jail after a judge denied pretrial release. He will be back in court on June 14."

Hopefully, this animal spends the rest of his worthless life behind bars.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
RIP to that young man and my condolences to his family. Just trying to make some money and find a honest way in this world. Can’t even be safe at work. Walmart needs to up its security measures moving forward to make sure nothing like this happens again.:francis:

Demonic ass cac wasn’t having a mental health crisis. He was having a white supremacist crisis. The law needs to come down on that beast as hard as possible. Illinois needs to lock him up and throw the key away. Hope he gets tortured in prison for the rest of his existence :pacspit:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Rest in Peace to Jason Jenkins. That baby had his whole life ahead of him