black 17 year old boy getting started early on the Elder/Owens/Cain path

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjgrin:

Religion is what had Botham Jeans family hugging his killer.. he was also Haitian like this kid and his Black life should have mattered

You didnt answer. But anyway, if dude TRULY believes in God and follows the bible, any combo he's hit with wouldnt knock him out. Thats a fact

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Kid is being groomed to eventually run for office. Seen this play out in real life.

Established newspaper gives a high school kid an OP-ED? He will get a privately funded scholarship, and twenty years from now he will be beholden to the people who backed him.

The AG in Kentucky was groomed the same way, and the college kid who appears on Roland Martin show as punching bag is being groomed as we speak.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I went through this phase when younger also. Young folk try to find themselves and I read all this bullshyt from white so called thinkers like this boy. The thing is, they're white, so their entire experience is different than yours. So it's dangerous as a black person to just immerse yourself in that like a white person could because you risk losing your racial identity. Soon he will go from this to possibly outright c00nin

Doesn't matter what you read, if you don't like yourself and those around you you're finished. Takes a special kind of stupid to be black and argue against black lives matter. Same way conservatives vote against their own benefits.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt like this is why proof of race on here is a fool's errand.

I'm sure there's a few white people pretending to be black....but there's also black people on here that quote Tucker Carlson, voted for Trump, rehash alt-right talking points, etc.

You'd have to be blind not to notice it.

Fred.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
He's a religious sheep and he has no life experience. He was programmed early. His views will fall apart when he get away from his parents and reality starts hitting him with combos that are not in the bible.
Exactly. He's regurgitating what he's been indoctrinated with. He's young. By 28 he'll start realizing what was true for him living under his parents may or may not be true as an adult living his own life.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I went through this phase when younger also. Young folk try to find themselves and I read all this bullshyt from white so called thinkers like this boy. The thing is, they're white, so their entire experience is different than yours. So it's dangerous as a black person to just immerse yourself in that like a white person could because you risk losing your racial identity. Soon he will go from this to possibly outright c00nin
nikka we can tell and it seems you still are:russ: you created one of the most cacish threads about covid:mjpls:

you probably have a copy of Atlas shrugged open right now:heh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
This boy is at-risk for the sunken place :wow:

I'm a 17-year-old black American who refuses to go woke

OPINION

I’m a 17-year-old black American who refuses to go woke

By Daniel Idfresne
September 10, 2021 8:01pm

My inoculation — against woke politics and the social accreditation thereof — was given to me in stages.

The first shot came early, care of my parents, who run a Baptist church in our Brooklyn neighborhood

In Intellectuals and Society, my favorite thinker, Thomas Sowell, notes that

I tried to understand why so many of my peers were so immersed in groupthink. I spoke to that history teacher, and I also found books like Stephen Hicks’ Explaining Postmodernism and Richard Tarnas’ Passion of the Western Mind. On YouTube I discovered Jordan Peterson’s lectures, Peter Robinson’s Uncommon Knowledge at the Hoover Institution, Ben Shapiro’s show, and more. I ultimately started a channel of my own. (There is a lot of pressure to think the same on social media, but if you look hard enough you can find content online that deepens and enriches you.)
:comeon:

I figured what this was before even starting to read :francis:
This is why acculturation is so important and not just "job/career skills". That job/career may provide you with resources to build a life with. But the question then becomes a life built in service to what? If you don't answer that question for the youth in such a way that benefits them personally, their family, and the overall group then they can stray in all kinds of directions; especially in an environment such as today where their values can be so easily co-opted by other groups readily accessible messages. African peoples have been so deprived of resources that people over emphasize mere collection of resources and gloss over what should be done with those resources.

Also when properly acculturated you can engage with outside ideas in such a way that's actually beneficial.

EXAMPLE:

• If your behind enemy lines and see the plans to blow up the bridge so that the war will be over in a month you might assist the enemy in blowing up the bridge(we all want the war to end).
  • Now if you've been acculturated to know/value that the bridge is how we attain food/weapons then you would understand that blowing up that bridge would lead to starvation and an inability to protect our people.

I.E. You are behind enemy lines to gain intel, not to help them enact their goals related to that intel.
(Yes we want the war over also, but in such a way that we can sustain ourselves and the enemy can't strike us)

:ufdup:
Remember you can rationalize damn near any position. So it's not simply a matter of right and wrong. It's also a matter of who/what that rationalization serves.

Last edited: