Bizzy Bone Is Not Feeling Billboard’s Top 50 Rappers List ‘Nobody On That List Can Beat Me’

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you cant even catch a pattern in order to criticize this list. LOL.

one snub that really stands out when looking at how they designed this list is jeezy. i mean, you got ross, tip & gucci up there but no jeezy.
Son there's no G Rap or Slick Rick. That list is null and void. Lol

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That list is fukking terrible. Most of these rappers are not belong on that list

A whole lot of rappers on that list don’t belong there. Nicki, Gucci, Ross, Drake, Dr. Dre, Kanye and a couple others don’t belong in my opinion. They left off so many pioneers but put these people cause of sales. But this is Billboard we’re speaking on so I guess they don’t care about all that stuff.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A while lot of rappers on that list don’t belong there. Nicki, Gucci, Ross, Drake, Dr. Dre, Kanye and a couple others don’t belong in my opinion. They left off so many pioneers but put these people cause of sales. But this is Billboard we’re speaking on so I guess they don’t care about all that stuff.

fukking right.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:mjpls: .seriously taken be to wants he if 21 did he way the crackas Billboard these at rifle ass era reconstruction that out break to have gonna he’s Also

.feelings of lot whole hurt list that Wow

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The list is trash but Bizzy smoking something GOOD if he thinks Nas, Ghost, and Black Thought wouldn’t tear him a new one
The same Bizzy that outshined biggie. the same bizzy that battled Jay-z and made him walk away cuz he couldn't fukk with him. Just cuz Bizzy out of the spotlight doesn't mean he's not sharp as ever.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
he should be on there, but at this point, i dont think Bizzy or any of Bone members is gonna get the credit they deserve individually.

shyt by the way its looking they can't seem to get credit that they are due now as a group

got people arguing and ignoring them like they werent the biggest in the 90 by arguing whether it was Oytkast or Wu tang that were the best in the 90s.