Bisexual and transgender adults nearly twice as likely to experience loneliness, study finds

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Not all Kaitlyn Jenner still likes to go up inside coochie. He’s still Bruce when it comes to dating.

Bruce ain't THAT stupid...he still love hoes and understands ain't NOTHING better than some Pwussy...and he's Still a celebrity.. there's gonna be hoes that wanna Fck Bruce Jenner..

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Now that needs to be a study. How you fukk up a whole extra dating pool :skip: :huhldup:
Straight people like straights, and gays like gays. So where it seems like it's double, it's actually a reduction for people that are honest about their orientation or identity.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
This is why I could never be with a bisexual woman. You can say no male friends, but what if she’s going to a woman’s house for drinks? You never know who is a friend, or a “friend”.

Gay people are now calling people who won’t date bisexuals homophobic.

:camby:
Good thing the people that always says don't label/mislabel everybody wants to toss everyone and everything under one label........

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Surprised bisexuals would have this issue on the same level as trannies
Trannies need more mental health support, it's not pc to admit but if they really think they were born in the wrong bodies then it's something a lil off upstairs. They can be more prone to isolation and depression

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
With all the mental illness and STDs they have I don’t think anyone normal wants to be around them

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is why I could never be with a bisexual woman. You can say no male friends, but what if she’s going to a woman’s house for drinks? You never know who is a friend, or a “friend”.

Gay people are now calling people who won’t date bisexuals homophobic.

:camby:

THIS

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nobody cares bout them shenikkas and double dippers in both jars like that :manny: here
This a troll thread tryna rile people up should be bushed tbh :manny:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Straight people like straights, and gays like gays. So where it seems like it's double, it's actually a reduction for people that are honest about their orientation or identity.
That’s why it needs to be a study. To you and me it’s cut and dry…but to bi’s and trans, they clearly miss understood the movement :russ: :usure:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
mentally ill people find it difficult to have long term relationships? Who knew