Bisexual and transgender adults nearly twice as likely to experience loneliness, study finds

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Naaaaaaw, ya think!

They are also most likely to suffer from depression and suicide..I wonder why.

Also, they trying to normalize it, but nobody wants to seriously date a "Bisexual" person...

Ask a woman IRL would she date a Nygga that likes Dyck too ... Watch her reaction you asking that Dumb Shyt.

And transgenders want to date "Straight" dudes, but the dudes that are attracted to them are like Dyck so that makes them gay ..and they DON'T want them... straight contradiction!

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Because having degenerate sex doesn't mean you can find marriage material lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaaaaaw, ya think!

They are also most likely to suffer from depression and suicide..I wonder why.

Also, they trying to normalize it, but nobody wants to seriously date a "Bisexual" person...

Ask a woman IRL would she date a Nygga that likes Dyck too ... Watch her reaction you asking that Dumb Shyt.

And transgenders want to date "Straight" dudes, but the dudes that are attracted to them are like Dyck so that makes them gay ..and they DON'T want them... straight contradiction!

Not all Kaitlyn Jenner still likes to go up inside coochie. He’s still Bruce when it comes to dating.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I would assume that its because now their partners will have to worry about all people of both sexes instead of just one sex. Thats gotta be stressful as shyt.

As a straight dude, I gotta watch my back for other dudes. So if my girl is bi, now I gotta check guys and girls. Thats crazy.

Daps
Damn, they have to ability to mess with 50% more people than anybody else and still incels? :mjlol:
This is why I could never be with a bisexual woman. You can say no male friends, but what if she’s going to a woman’s house for drinks? You never know who is a friend, or a “friend”.

Gay people are now calling people who won’t date bisexuals homophobic.

:camby: