Biscuithead bangers is the ultimate groupie

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
he's obv an alt but I dont know who of. but dont listen to biscuit head cause she doesnt even know wtf she is talking about. first she says she doesnt get on here much...but she has enough time to notice who is an alt? she also said ive been banned before. which isnt true.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Jupiter Island, Florida
I thought you was trying to be a comedian with that Jupiter shyt lol had to do my research , but them cats is livin lavish up there though :ohhh: I'm definitely trying navigate my way through there
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
he's obv an alt but I dont know who of. but dont listen to biscuit head cause she doesnt even know wtf she is talking about. first she says she doesnt get on here much...but she has enough time to notice who is an alt? she also said ive been banned before. which isnt true.

I don't post on here much anymore as I used to. And the only time I've really posted in TLR the past few months is when I've been tagged..

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
You're so dumb. Idc. I'm getting paid to chill in paradise while your loser ass making threads and obsessing over me. Who really lost?

Now your stupid obsessive ass on on ignore

And

but you're 5-9 is obsessing over someone you dislike for no reason :lolbron:

What a life bro

yeah, that's it. Got me!

Dumbass, you realize that doing basic shyt like that and showing youre responsible and reliable to someone who has connects and lives around other rich folks can get you more jobs? Rich people got money to throw away to dog sitters, house cleaners and assistants.

I'm probably making more in a week hanging around a day for 5 hours a day than you do working 9-5 sitting behind a desk. lol

In fact, I know people who make more money in a week cleaning rich folks home than you probably do in a month hahahhahhaa fukk youv

I don't post on here much anymore as I used to. And the only time I've really posted in TLR the past few months is when I've been tagged..

:pachaha:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
So because her opinion isn't like what you assume all white girls think there's a problem that warrants a thread? bytch at her on Twitter breh.

I don't always agree with @biscuitsnbangers but shes a cool poster in my book, it aint that serious even if we did disagree on everything.

It sounds like you might have been into ol girl and she didn't feel the same way :sas2: