Birthday gift idea for a chick u been dating for 3 weeks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: N1gga said $20, nah don't get her a gift card then

If you just wanna keep smashing, bring her some flowers. She will think you're sweet and she will let you fukk

Lol I ain't tryna splurge on her.. she not even celebrating today.. she doin that on Saturday. . So take her to eat n a movie n flowers righ

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:heh: N1gga said $20, nah don't get her a gift card then

If you just wanna keep smashing, bring her some flowers. She will think you're sweet and she will let you fukk

Rofl!!! it's hard time out here.. hell that $20.00 can go for gas or a trip to applebee's and get that 2 for $20.00

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing much..something small and thoughtful. As mentioned you don't set the bar too high too early. It is what it is. 3 weeks i wouldn't have bought anything myself.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Considering the age and the amount of time the relationship has existed.... I agree with the posted that said a dinner, a movie and her back blown. Save the more expensive ish for when the relationship is serious(no more than 100.00 though).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Forget her birthday.

Women love ass holes who forget their birthday

''girl he forgot my birthday but at least I know he has other priorities than me''

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
She gettin a hotel and having a few friends come n chill... I ain't tryna be there for all that

:loljay::ufdup:

A few friends huh...ok good news is you about to share that girl but you have time to intervene. Now the bad news is....

You ALREADY sharing that girl. :to: Don't worry about no gifts breh i'm sure her "friends" will roll thru to give her 20 backshots, one for every year.