Birthday gift idea for a chick u been dating for 3 weeks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatup.. been seeing this young broad for about 3 weeks.. just so happens her bday is today.. do I get this chick something or do I just take her out to eat?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Take her out to eat. Get her a balloon or something. Teddy bear. How old are you / her? Is she a hood chick? Hood chicks like balloons and teddy bears. :laugh:

Nah, but just take her out to eat. Ya'll fukkin? Then hint to giving her something else in the bedroom, but anything more than food and a movie is too much.

And that's just me being nice.

:birdman:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If I was you, I would just take her out to eat somewhere. You just met and you don't really know her yet. So I wouldn't do nothing too crazy but a nice little dinner will be good though. If you just have to get her something, get her a little gift card to one of her favorite stores.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take her out to eat. Get her a balloon or something. Teddy bear. How old are you / her? Is she a hood chick? Hood chicks like balloons and teddy bears. :laugh:

Nah, but just take her out to eat. Ya'll fukkin? Then hint to giving her something else in the bedroom, but anything more than food and a movie is too much.

And that's just me being nice.

:birdman:

She's Italian and Creole ... white chick witha fat ass.. she's 19 .. I'm older.. 25.. I smashed already..

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
ring11.jpg

you can't let them white goddess go:whoa::whoa:

Just buy her a $20 dollar gift card

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already smashed, okay..

Take her out to eat, possibly a movie and then go back to her crib/or your crib and beat that birthday p*ssy up. If you insist on getting her something, bring her some flowers. If you wanna go a little harder, get her a gift card like a poster noted earlier. But all of this really depends on your intentions with her. Do you want her as your girlfriend? :lolbron: If that's what you're aiming at, this route can work.

But if you're just gonna be seeing her and just hitting it for a minute, have something to eat, drink and fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already smashed, okay..

Take her out to eat, possibly a movie and then go back to her crib/or your crib and beat that birthday p*ssy up. If you insist on getting her something, bring her some flowers. If you wanna go a little harder, get her a gift card like a poster noted earlier. But all of this really depends on your intentions with her. Do you want her as your girlfriend? :lolbron: If that's what you're aiming at, this route can work.

But if you're just gonna be seeing her and just hitting it for a minute, have something to eat, drink and fukk.

Lol naa not really.. I jus wanna keep smashing. What kind of gift card tho? 20$ is the most I should spend righ

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol naa not really.. I jus wanna keep smashing. What kind of gift card tho? 20$ is the most I should spend righ

:heh: N1gga said $20, nah don't get her a gift card then

If you just wanna keep smashing, bring her some flowers. She will think you're sweet and she will let you fukk