birdwatching appreciation thread

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
They are remarkably territorial and violent. Straight up bird wars in my back yard. And those b*stards have no problem setting up a nest and shytting every dam place.
:pacspit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My cousin been cracking me up for years with a story about how he was bird watching near a lake one day, and a white woman randomly appeared next to him out of nowhere and said "bird watching huh....you ever fish watched?" He said uhhhh no, she said "oh, me either" and walked away. My other cousin saw him like ten minutes later and said his pants were wet, so for a decade we been accusing him of being so scared by a harmless white woman talking to him that he pissed his pants. He claims he got splashed by some water in the lake. We gonna be arguing about this until we die.
:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My cousin been cracking me up for years with a story about how he was bird watching near a lake one day, and a white woman randomly appeared next to him out of nowhere and said "bird watching huh....you ever fish watched?" He said uhhhh no, she said "oh, me either" and walked away. My other cousin saw him like ten minutes later and said his pants were wet, so for a decade we been accusing him of being so scared by a harmless white woman talking to him that he pissed his pants. He claims he got splashed by some water in the lake. We gonna be arguing about this until we die.
:mjlol:
MjALEn6.png

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Stan from IT was into ornithology and almost got got

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Hannibal alexander

There was a video of some young Black men from NYC into birding but I can't find it. In all seriousness its dope to see more black ppl in birding. I'm a simple birder and like simple birds like Pigeons/Geese/Seagulls and Ducks. These other birds get spooked too easily and are too scared of humans, where you have to watch from a distance and whisper like you're in the Library :mjlol: Last fall a Pigeon landed on me and I didn't even have any food :ohlawd: only stood on my leg for a few seconds before it flew off.

Took the pics below of two seperate Geese couples with their goslings, the pics were taking miles apart.

hjtizc8.jpeg

wl5JDEj.jpeg