Birdman addresses Turk and Drink Champs Interview "He Pussc to say I wore fake jewelry, We met in 96..He dont really know me, he only met me"

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Listened to a new BG song the other day.

He said some shyt about juvi wasn't supposed to be in the hotboys anyway.

Any of yall know bout that?
He was saying Juve was trying make peace between BG and Turk but he reminded Juve that Turk wasn't supposed to be in the group. According to BG, Baby's nephew Bulletproof/Derrick was supposed to be the 4th and final member but he was crashin out so much that Baby put Turk in there for insurance.

Whats funny is, a while back, Turk said BG and Wayne voted Derrick out of the group because he was bullying them

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
like nikka you contributed the less out of all the members but talkin the most shyt... thats why BG told him no mo free rides
I'm saying. I'm an OG CMR fan and Turk was always the lamest one pulling up the rear with the most forgettable verses. He barely put out a solo and let's face it he was too awkward and shy to be a star back then. He chose to get high and disappear in the projects instead of going on the road to tour and make some money and a name for himself. He's done nothing but sideline yap about shyt he was barely a part of and criticize moves, others have made. His bread and butter now is talking shyt about the cats who gave him an opportunity.
If Lil Derrick/Bulletproof didn't get murdered he would've been the 4th HB we deserved. He basically was a better version of Turk.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Gangsta said at the time Derrick wasn't taking that shyt serious, he was too deep in the streets.

I can see Derrick not taking that shyt serious, he was making more money in the streets than in the studio. Them dudes weren't getting no money back in 96. Outside of what Baby had (to himself) them dudes couldn't afford to buy themselves their own car with that rap shyt.

Derrick saw where the money was at so he stuck with the streets, which got him officially kicked out, he was too hot.

Buddy would rob dice games when he loses and that brought heat on him. Baby couldn't have that around him

Derrick didn't listen to nobody. Not even Slim.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gangsta said at the time Derrick wasn't taking that shyt serious, he was too deep in the streets.

I can see Derrick not taking that shyt serious, he was making more money in the streets than in the studio. Them dudes weren't getting no money back in 96. Outside of what Baby had (to himself) them dudes couldn't afford to buy themselves their own car with that rap shyt.

Derrick saw where the money was at so he stuck with the streets, which got him officially kicked out, he was too hot.

Buddy would rob dice games when he loses and that brought heat on him. Baby couldn't have that around him

Derrick didn't listen to nobody. Not even Slim.
Some are too seasoned in the streets to know anything else and it's what gets them locked up or dead. Trust being from Houston, it's too many to name.

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying. I'm an OG CMR fan and Turk was always the lamest one pulling up the rear with the most forgettable verses. He barely put out a solo and let's face it he was too awkward and shy to be a star back then. He chose to get high and disappear in the projects instead of going on the road to tour and make some money and a name for himself. He's done nothing but sideline yap about shyt he was barely a part of and criticize moves, others have made. His bread and butter now is talking shyt about the cats who gave him an opportunity.
If Lil Derrick/Bulletproof didn't get murdered he would've been the 4th HB we deserved. He basically was a better version of Turk.

Everything you said was facts, but this my first time hearing Lil Derrick :ohhh:

If he got anymore tracks put me on cuzzin