Birdman addresses Turk and Drink Champs Interview "He Pussc to say I wore fake jewelry, We met in 96..He dont really know me, he only met me"

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
starts at 16 minute mark :picard:

i knew it was Birdman who actually had the issue wit Turk which led to BG not fw him... that drink champs interview was wiiiiiild disrespectful tho

said him and wayne caught crabs
birdman was wearing fake jewelry
called B.G family out for not holding him down
laughed about overcharging Juvenile for a show THEN said he the reason 400 Degreez was hot

yeaaa ion blame em :yeshrug:

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i was just saying in another thread, Turk made all the wrong decisions...he has to know he cant say shyt about Baby being fake then think he was gone be apart of anything CMR related when they've shown they dont really fukk with you like that anyway . The other HBs can get that off, not him. I dont know how he thought that was gone go

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
i was just saying in another thread, Turk made all the wrong decisions...he has to know he cant say shyt about Baby being fake then think he was gone be apart of anything CMR related when they've shown they dont really fukk with you like that anyway . The other HBs can get that off, not him. I dont know how he thought that was gone go

like nikka you contributed the less out of all the members but talkin the most shyt... thats why BG told him no mo free rides

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
starts at 16 minute mark :picard:

i knew it was Birdman who actually had the issue wit Turk which led to BG not fw him... that drink champs interview was wiiiiiild disrespectful tho

said him and wayne caught crabs
birdman was wearing fake jewelry
called B.G family out for not holding him down
laughed about overcharging Juvenile for a show THEN said he the reason 400 Degreez was hot

yeaaa ion blame em :yeshrug:

He was the reason 490 was hot?

How? I need to know!!!!

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Listened to a new BG song the other day.

He said some shyt about juvi wasn't supposed to be in the hotboys anyway.

Any of yall know bout that?

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
Listened to a new BG song the other day.

He said some shyt about juvi wasn't supposed to be in the hotboys anyway.

Any of yall know bout that?
He wasn’t .
Juvie was a solo artist and was out before the formation of hotboyz and he’s like 5-6 years older than them.

He simply wasn’t in mind when the group came into fruition, it just transitioned that way.

Don’t quote me this was hella long ago.