Bioware boss Casey Hudson speaks...Andromeda, Anthem and more... no apologies though

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Oh how he locked out the other writers during mass effect 3 and him and the other guy wrote that bullshyt ending for themselves without any oversight & destroyed the entire series.... :coffee:

I mean that's how right it was, right mr hudson??!!! :stopitslime:

Yup! I refused to buy another Mass Effect after how they did Commander Deuterion Shepherd. We got to play as Shep for 3 games and we really got to bond with him or her and then they give us that bullshyt ambiguous ending..and even more bullshyt extended ending.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup! I refused to buy another Mass Effect after how they did Commander Deuterion Shepherd. We got to play as Shep for 3 games and we really got to bond with him or her and then they give us that bullshyt ambiguous ending..and even more bullshyt extended ending.

this man should be NOWHERE near ANY game studio or writing development team... :pacspit:

How do you single handedly destroy an entire series with a horrible ending fam???:why:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Sad part about this is I would probably still buy Anthem. :snoop:

:troll:You clearly got money to burn, if bioware next game ain’t getting mad buzz ( talking like God of War buzz) I am not touching it. I have rocked with them since the days of Baldurs gate and that game was what got me into CRPG’s. Anything bioware was a day one purchase but they have chipped away all that good will, truly a shame as this was a studio reknowned for quality and epic story telling.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If I'm not forced to play online with other people, then I might cop this game. It's supposed to be an action RPG right? Sounds right up my alley, but we'll see.