"Biography" Documentaries On WWE Legends

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Gay af that wwe still feels the need to try to shyt on/downplay TNA. They spent 10 seconds on Angle’s TNA run calling it “tamultous” then completely jumped over it when its just as good if not better than his WWE run :camby:
shyt lame as hell and nothing more than WWE propaganda at its finest. They called that run a “debacle” lmao

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I feel bad for Luger…The worst thing that was said about was that he was egotistical and arrogant. Bret Hart even put him over as being a good guy, the drugs and lifestyle just got the best of Lex and it’s good that Bishoff backtracked from putting all the blame on him for Elizabeth’s death.

In the end, Lex payed a huge price but going back to the wcw years? Lex was the man and I hate that his 2nd run with the title was less than a week smh.

Good EP

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I watched the Kurt doc and I'm glad they omitted his TNA stuff
Perc Angle was wrestling his ass off but he also got his wife stolen by Jeff Jarrett :snoop: and that had to be the most embarrassing thing I seen ever happen to Kurt or any man smh, he mentioned losing his wife and kids but he ain't say to who....

His Kids.....and Wife!! All calling this man "Daddy Jeff":damn:.....smh shyt was emasculating

Speaking of that.....
I bet on some level Kurt was happy to have all that shyt behind him and when he got back to WWE was probably thinking

"Oh thank God it's over!! I'll never have to deal with Jeff, with Karen, with everybody laughing at me behind my back ever again!!!
fukk TNA!!! I'm out!! WWE HOF here I come!!"

Only for hell to freeze over and for Jeff Jarrett to not just come back but to get an even better job than Kurt in the company and also get into the hall of Fame too!!:whew:

And he pulled up with Karen and the kids in tow to celebrate Daddy Jeff winning again:wow:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
The Lex episode was great,I was always a fan of his,I'm glad he's getting some attention

One of my all time favorite moments was watching him defeat Hogan for the WCW title,it was great :wow:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was this Lex bio the WWE production they never put out? The Icon joint that was suppose to air after the Yoko one.

Nah I think it was two separate specials produced

However smart money would guess they repurposed a lot of the footage/ content from the unreleased icons show