@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Believe this nikka if you want. I asked you to show me you actually there so I can have some friend's join your lil party and you went ghost until you came up with this lie about cops telling you to leave. You a straight hoe.
:mjlol:Not to get involved in this bs because I don't incite violence. However, if what you're saying is true, what's stopping you from standing on the block now? Why don't you make a video where your outside in the same spot comfortable? If you're not waiting for anyone to "leave" than it shouldn't be anything for you to do.

Daps
no don’t be “private” now. you want attention bring ya ass home i’m on 141 with my nikkas playing 2k you let us know when you decide to come to YOUR house. bring ya homies cause we 10 deep but i ain’t gona jump u or sneak u i wanna see you say all that shyt you was saying
If this was the case why are you 10 deep and not ready to sqwabble on a fair one?.. :heh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:Not to get involved in this bs because I don't incite violence. However, if what you're saying is true, what's stopping you from standing on the block now? Why don't you make a video where your outside in the same spot comfortable? If you're not waiting for anyone to "leave" than it shouldn't be anything for you to do.

You been reading the thread? :what:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
16 pages in a hour? :leon:

The God Billy O get them puters putin :wow:

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I was warning y'all outsiders to the culture that this was a trolling ass Gen Z ADOS breh since some y'all, for whatever reason, have such a hard time recognizing when you're talking to a black person :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I was warning y'all outsiders to the culture that this was a trolling ass Gen Z ADOS breh since some y'all, for whatever reason, have such a hard time recognizing when you're talking to a black person :mjlol:

Love you too, boo ❤️

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
yboRO3n3tNJAjnXbIaYYs4Ly-AePLy6AJUTmKTqDSK-czwqpEBJudyII65PGcBCSNhHFYKwH6MwpXnSplb2DcX4mrwO1hG4mmrm_sYA6-t8iQT6NOrbFUaPv

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
he getting his fade 1 on 1

this harlem and another nikka hood i’m not coming alone do i look dumb

You definitely not dumb enough to pull up when we set a date and time. Definitely smarter than I thought, lying fakkit.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

The person that dapped you @O.G.B

I asked if anyone can confirm if "he" a blkman as he claims

He left the thread and only daps now

Are you guys just a bunch of alt trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.