@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Called the homie..son said the block been quiet all day. Damn sure ain't see no weird nikkas hanging on the block. Ya fakkit ass boy @LastSecondRuger done played y'all with this SNL skit bullshyt.
you have no “homies” you a fukking civilian
stop tagging me

i offered to pay your uber to see me and pay it back

thread is damn near 2 hours old and i hit u before i even made the thread

don’t message me again cop ass nikka

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What happened here is this bozo pulled up on my block at some random time and filmed a 10 second video and made a thread about it claiming he's outside right now. Soon as I tell him I ain't in the hood right now but can make a few calls to have him greeted all of a sudden he claims I called the cops, he has to leave and I'm the feds. Internet weirdo nikka shyt that clowns love to eat up.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What happened here is this bozo pulled up on my block at some random time and filmed a 10 second video and made a thread about it claiming he's outside right now. Soon as I tell him I ain't in the hood right now but can make a few calls to have him greeted all of a sudden he claims I called the cops, he has to leave and I'm the feds. Internet weirdo nikka shyt that clowns love to eat up.

Kony said he was trolling with the gangsta shyt
Corymack was also trolling with the gangsta shyt

Both eventually admitting they were not serious
Let us see how this one goes

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you have no “homies” you a fukking civilian
stop tagging me

i offered to pay your uber to see me and pay it back

thread is damn near 2 hours old and i hit u before i even made the thread

don’t message me again cop ass nikka

Ok, nikka. Let it go. It was fun for about a hour or so, but it's over now.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
nobody buying ya caps just keep my name out your mouth Tekashi Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.