Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I recommend you-all get blood work every 6 months to make sure your levels are normal. high Cholesterol is creeping up in a lot of young brehs now a days.
100 percent….damn near forty (:flabbynsick:) and im realizing seeing your doctor isnt a bad thing lol my paranoid ass seen him 3 times this year

Daps

Goodell is an evil motherfukker and heads have to roll after this and an investigation needs to be filed by the NFLPA.

A good commissioner would have released a video of himself commenting on the situation. This is probably the most significant thing to ever happen in his time as the commissioner, one of his players nearly died on national TV and the b*stard is nowhere to be seen.

If it was about the latest NFL money making scheme, the fool will be there on TV skinning and grinning with his billionaire owner pals.

Very reactive when it comes to the players, very proactive when it comes to making money.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm tired of everyone giving their opinion on this or speculating on his condition to "be first." i wish people would just wait until something official comes from his family and/or the team. that shyt is awful for the family and friends of damar.
It’s sad. People love when a tragedy happens lowkey, they gravitate towards it and have to get their voice front and center of it. It’s just the times we live in sadly. Hopefully Damar & his family make it through this

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Players have power

When I heard Joe buck reporting that the teams had 5 mins to collect themselves and play, I was like :dahell:

Ain't no way I'm walking back on that field if I was player
Corporate america and entertainment can be cold hearted. Think about it. Regular 9-5 job you get 2 weeks of bereavement. 2 weeks to get over a death in the family. People will sell their soul for the almighty dollar.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Corporate america and entertainment can be cold hearted. Think about it. Regular 9-5 job you get 2 weeks of bereavement. 2 weeks to get over a death in the family. People will sell their soul for the almighty dollar.
shyt working in a plant you get 3 days...this country is super fukked up...