Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Everyone saying 10 years ago they woulda played :mjtf: correct me if I’m wrong but there’s never been a situation in the NFL where a player was literally fighting for his life getting CPR on the field in front of 60,000 people right
Chuck Hughes

died on the field due to cardiac arrest due to blockage back in 1971. was non contact and happened while he was jogging to the huddle

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I’ll also say this. I used to be a manager for the Rec at my college. This one girl almost drowned and we have to give her cpr and then the emts gave her additional cpr for like 2 minutes and everyone thought she was dead. She lived fortunately but I can’t even imagine 10 minutes of cpr :damn:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeap very clear

but if true with what was posted I hope Damar doing well makes me feel a little better just sick of us black man just being viewed as work horse and nothing more...
You really have idiots in here giving life to some cac wondering how the show will go on minutes after this kid is wheeled out a fukking stadium.

They really backing that dumb shyt

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Hope Hamlin is okay after this and everyone has time to get their thoughts together after this horrendous situation.

As for Skip, he tweeted the unpopular feeling out loud during the wrong time where everyone is emotionally upset. He deserve to get the backlash but what he said is a harsh reality of the situation.

The NFL is a billion dollar business for a reason and they going to make a cold hearted decision about this game very soon. This would be easy if both teams were out of contention and you can just give them a tie and keep it moving. But due to the standings and other teams still fighting, this will be a problem very soon if there is no clear resolution.