Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Can a football hit cause a Pulmonary Embolism?

I don't think it's possible to be the cause of a clot, but getting hit in the chest could've triggered an underlying condition. He's 24, they would've known about clots. Him being down for 9 minutes is the problem. No oxygen for 9 minutes is the issue just from a recovery standpoint.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodell got a tough one on his hands right now.
all the owners jacks probably getting hit up

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
As an ICU Nurse, u should know they aint dead until pronounced dead. Saying "wow he's dead" is a dumb thing to say and i hope u aint be thinking like that at your damn job :dahell:
But he was dead on field being actively resuscitated. gtfoh

Hope he’s okay but down 9 minutes is crazy long time for CPR

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Same.
I just flipped to the game after the Mavs halftime and see them in the studio speaking somberly.

Just saw the clip and heard they performed CPR on the field. Scary.
Prayers up.
I had my earbuds in and a Bills player on the ground like the wind was knocked outta him. He must've been a muslim praying. Then I look up again and saw players crying and I'm like "the fukk is going on? :dahell:"

Then I hear the same and about CPR and it's like yoooooooo!!!! :mindblown: They can't let them play like this

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I don't think it's possible to be the cause of a clot, but getting hit in the chest could've triggered an underlying condition. He's 24, they would've known about clots. Him being down for 9 minutes is the problem. No oxygen for 9 minutes is the issue just from a recovery standpoint.
He's brain dead