Billions - Season 7 (Final Season/Trailer/August 11th 2023)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am sorry, but this show isn't good, and I am forcing myself to watch to see how it concludes. It's a shame because the first couple of seasons were very good, but I felt they should've wrapped this series up a couple of seasons ago. Also, unsure if it's me, but I feel they're using way more cameos than usual

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I haven’t read not one comment but I already know to say fukk what y’all talking about, This season has been great, the last two episodes have been next level. I’m going to miss this show. Axe the goat:blessed:
Last 2 definitely has been fire.... actually watched the last 2 twice... to make sure i didnt miss anything

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Damm another dope episode. Finale gonna be lit. They better show why Prince threw the chair through Wendy's window in the first episode this season. Dont know how thats gonna play out since shes not at MPC anymore.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I am sorry, but this show isn't good, and I am forcing myself to watch to see how it concludes. It's a shame because the first couple of seasons were very good, but I felt they should've wrapped this series up a couple of seasons ago. Also, unsure if it's me, but I feel they're using way more cameos than usual

That's exactly why I stopped watching midway through Season 5 when I found out Damian Lewis left the show. Damian Lewis even said he felt his character arc was done and didn't see the need to keep showing it.

And the fact that he came back for season 7 shows the concept of this show doesn't work without him obviously.

What made the show worked ultimately made the show suck. The whole Axe vs Chuck angle dominated the show, until they dragged it out for way to long with no real resolution.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What's the rundown? I see Bobby coming back. Chuck and Wendy still around? Kate's fine ass? I forgot where I tapped out.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly why I stopped watching midway through Season 5 when I found out Damian Lewis left the show. Damian Lewis even said he felt his character arc was done and didn't see the need to keep showing it.

And the fact that he came back for season 7 shows the concept of this show doesn't work without him obviously.

What made the show worked ultimately made the show suck. The whole Axe vs Chuck angle dominated the show, until they dragged it out for way to long with no real resolution.
They should have both been sent to jail set up by tailor and sacker
Either working together or not.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They should have both been sent to jail set up by tailor and sacker
Either working together or not.
Axe simply got dumber as the series progressed. Mistakes he would’ve never made in the first 2 seasons, he started making routinely. And Chuck should’ve been out of government for all the shyt he did seasons ago. It’s like the writers were struggling to come up with shyt.

I always compared this show with House of Cards. Because of the premise they could I’ve easily come up with plots that made sense. But like Billions, Kevin Soacey was the glue so when they killed him off the show died. Billions started out brilliant but season 5 should’ve been it.