Billions - Season 6 (Trailer/January 23rd 2022)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
wait what? I'm not caught up with this shyt. I'm still on that season where Axe was dealing with Malkovich's russian oligarch. No Axe in season 6? what the fukk happened?
Basically Mike Prince fooled Axe (through playing into his greed/desire to win) into bypassing a regulatory vetting process for an investor who was involved in criminal shyt. By proxy, Axe was criminally liable and had no legal way out. Mike confronted him after the ball dropped and bought Axe out for “pennies” on the dollar ($2B). Axe took the money and ran to Switzerland and now Prince has the bank, Mase Carbon and Axe Cap.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Finished the season, man its a far cry from the earlier seasons.

Cannot stand Chuck anymore, just a full on personal vendetta v Prince, its like Chuck forgets he is rich as fukk too lol - Prince just richer

The Crypto thing was so stupid, 1st off he could just recover them with a recovery key - so that kills the whole plot\angle, 2nd taxes would only need to be paid on the crypto if Prince realised the gains from them - they were just stored

Man I could go on and on, had some moments but poor season IMO

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Finished the season, man its a far cry from the earlier seasons.

Cannot stand Chuck anymore, just a full on personal vendetta v Prince, its like Chuck forgets he is rich as fukk too lol - Prince just richer

The Crypto thing was so stupid, 1st off he could just recover them with a recovery key - so that kills the whole plot\angle, 2nd taxes would only need to be paid on the crypto if Prince realised the gains from them - they were just stored

Man I could go on and on, had some moments but poor season IMO
Yeah, Chuck is obtuse, I get they need to have a new conflict of sorts but Mike is not malicious like Axe, plus Dave even called Chuck out on what you’re saying…he’s acting like he’s a man of the people living the life he does (able to go to a vacation home in the season premiere).

Completely agreed on the crypto point. I can see them forcing that plot line in the next season in a manner where Prince feigned being distraught over losing $3.5 billion in front of the elevator to throw Dave off or some shyt smh.

The episode was so off, especially the pace with Chuck and Prince going back and forth during their public stints. It felt like they were filming dream segments.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I binged watched this show and I'm on season 6 now......the show jumped the shark the moment they entertained Bobby and Wendy gettin together.....now with the addition of Mike Prince the show is just dull and a drag.....not lookin forward to anymore seasons if Axe don't come back....:francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I binged watched this show and I'm on season 6 now......the show jumped the shark the moment they entertained Bobby and Wendy gettin together.....now with the addition of Mike Prince the show is just dull and a drag.....not lookin forward to anymore seasons if Axe don't come back....:francis:
Yeah, I hope Axe makes a return. Prince is :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this season sucked :mjlol:

honestly, i rewatched it a couple months ago and the show fell off halfway through season 3, after axe beat his trial. after that it was just weak. bad plots, too much of that stupid tranny character, etc :camby:

the first 2.5 seasons were dope though

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I
it jumped well before that

The relationship was more of a death knell.