Billionaires trying to increase illegal immigration and gut unions at the same time

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And none of these folks that was caught with illegal underage labor in those plants going to jail...#BOTHSIDES :sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats are not for open borders according to the bootlicking Shill brigade.
:mjlol:

Reform California chairman slams proposal mandating illegal immigrants be hired for taxpayer-funded state jobs​

You're posting a misleading Fox News article. I don't know where you got anything from about open borders. And you're a bootlicking Trump/GOP shill, so stop it with that dumb bullshyt.

Anyway, on to the actual bill:

The Opportunity for All Act, Assembly Bill 2586, was approved by the CA Assembly Higher Education Committee. This groundbreaking bill, sponsored by Assemblymember David Alvarez (D-San Diego), will provide equal access to employment opportunities for all students, regardless of their immigration status, at the University of California (UC), California State University (CSU), and California Community Colleges (CCC) campuses.

[...]

Many undocumented students in higher education do not have access to DACA, which means California’s public colleges and universities have the responsibility to make sure that all non-DACA students have equitable educational and career opportunities. 44,326 undocumented students in higher education in California cannot apply for educational employment opportunities simply because of their status. This includes work study jobs, paid internships, and student leadership positions in campus organizations, graduate student researcher and teaching assistant positions, required practicums and other educational and professional opportunities necessary for full access to educational opportunities.

AB 2586 takes a huge step forward to address the inequities undocumented students face in advancing their careers and supporting themselves financially while simultaneously completing their education. This legislation ensures that all students, regardless of their immigration status, can contribute to and benefit from the state’s rich educational and employment ecosystem, bolstering California’s position as a leader in diversity, innovation, and opportunity.

What about this screams support for open borders?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Their weakening or rolling back child labor laws too. Coli capitalists never seem to find these threads

Democratic shills quiet too, wheres the fukking biden DOJ to prosecute these companies?!?:what:

*CRICKETS...:troll::mjpls:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Democrats want immigration too. Just not in their neighborhood. They want them in ours.

nah … and I was referring to Democrats in middle of America. Specifically the Midwest not wanting immigration because all of those companies, factories, corporations, etc., etc. are more than happy to hire much cheap labor and don’t have to deal with unions which these entities hate