Supporter
Daps
E_MxIJEXEAALnum
E_MxII_XIAMGZbI

19 years old and look like she's 45 in this fit :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
The rebrand makes sense. I can't think of many white girl pop star singers (that are actually talented) that are really competing in her lane at her age. Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera (though her last album panned) Lana Del Rey, Adelle, etc. are getting :flabbynsick: soon to be legacy act status if they're not already.

The only under 30 competition I see her having is Dua Lipa, Arianna Grande, Miley Cyrus, Halsey, or whoever else are well older than billie eilish is (19) and less successful. She already has Grammys. They're setting her up to rule for the next decade or two.

From what I remember reading about her she has a lot of family members that are in the entertainment industry to some degree. She knows how to play the game. Can't hate it on it.:hubie:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
The rebrand makes sense. I can't think of many white girl pop star singers (that are actually talented) that are really competing in her lane at her age. Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera (though her last album panned) Lana Del Rey, Adelle, etc. are getting :flabbynsick: soon to be legacy act status if they're not already.
that's cool and all but why she dressed like she's about to abdicate the prussian throne :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
that's cool and all but why she dressed like she's about to abdicate the prussian throne :dahell:

Pop star shyt I guess. They all have questionable choices in style.

6f316c965f21ddb397dec2.45621680_.jpg

Christina_Aguilera_200428_ge9z1a6pmm

Maybe it's nostalgia, but I think Christina was far more natural and less awkward and even then she had misses, though it was few and far between. Even then her natural 'blonde hair, blue eyed popular girl'-esque look carried tf out of her and she could sing. The Industry hasn't replaced what she brought I think still.