Bill O’Reilly Goes Off on Baltimore: Black Communities Need to ‘Police Themselves’

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Could a moderator or poster explain to me how suggesting that having men in the home will reduce the number of times black women call the police is considered trolling or derailing.

I just noticed you deleted my post.

What script are we supposed to follow in this thread to not have our posts deleted?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Could a moderator or poster explain to me how suggesting that having men in the home will reduce the number of times black women call the police is considered trolling or derailing.

What script are we supposed to follow in this thread to not have our posts deleted?
Stay on topic and stop trolling with ridiculous comments :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stay on topic and stop trolling with ridiculous comments :francis:
Ok so this thread should only address racist bill o Reilly and not an overall theme of how we could police ourselves? I'm just not sure what you want?

I'm dead ass serious. Most people who call the police in black areas are females. Alot of these females are alone and run to cacs to protect them. I'm saying if more men were around protecting women, less police would be called.

Less s police called leads to boys being raised more level headed which in cases like this would probably lead to more organized reactions to injustice.

I'm beyond what bill is saying.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Ok so this thread should only address racist bill o Reilly and not an overall theme of how we could police ourselves? I'm just not sure what you want?

I'm dead ass serious. Most people who call the police in black areas are females. Alot of these females are alone and run to cacs to protect them. I'm saying if more men were around protecting women, less police would be called.

Less s police called leads to boys being raised more level headed which in cases like this would probably lead to more organized reactions to injustice.

I'm beyond what bill is saying.
What evidence do you have of this because I think you're pulling it out of your ass. That second to last sentence is fukking ridiculous too

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What evidence do you have of this because I think you're pulling it out of your ass. That last sentence is fukking ridiculous.
I'll be bawk With some inforMatin to crush the buildings

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

because having a father wouldn't have changed breaking Freddie Gray's spine

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I haven't listened to the video (It's actually down, but I wouldn't have listened to this cac regardless)....I agree with the statement of the topic title.

I'm almost 100 percent certain that, even without having listened to the video, that Bill does not actually believe that statement.

All the "pull yourselves up from your bootstraps", "do for self", "stop depending on government" shyt is just pure and utter talking point regurgitation. Complete hogwash, with little to no actual thought or meaning behind it.

Being able to do things on your own = Actual freedom. Whites want complete control over black lives.