Bill Maher is now officially invited to the KKK cookout.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have zero issue with this and I can’t stand Maher. The same thing is happening right now with the Captain America show, where the LGBT community is mad that the show has no “representation” and Anthony Mackey told them sorry Cap isn’t gay. There is so much representation now of days for damn near every group imaginable. Why do we tolerate or allow people to demand that every single show, film, whatever meet a quota for the specific diversity one group or another wants?

Miranda made the film he wants with the people he wants. It’s a diverse film for Hispanic people. Countering with “where are the Afro Latinos” just strikes me as dismissive to the film’s accomplishment.

Stop begging for validation and seats at tables in an area where representation is everywhere. It’s asinine and frankly I’m stunned Miranda and the cast has allowed this story to completely engulf their movie. They could have simply said “we made the movie we wanted to make and are proud of it. The diaspora is vast and we understand our film doesn’t touch on everything.” The end, move on. Stop letting your shyt get hijacked by narrative peddlers.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
with each bill maher thread the coli's congressional black panthers become more irritated. so what then happens is a cognitive dissonance & becoming purposely obtuse. like, "we always knew he was racist nikka so what?! why are we talking about this?! who gives a fukk about bill maher?!"

the reason why this happens is because they know that 99.9% of the time the threadstarter who posted maher's latest racist foible is really shytting on the anti black racism of ALL WHITE DEMOCRATS who of course are the coli black democrat's benefactors, allies, and parents. so they immediately have to separate all things bill maher's racism from the other "good" white democrats. it is painful for some of our brothers and sistas to accept the reality of white supremacy not being specific to any one particular party. it's terrifying for them in fact

so a tactic they will use mirrors our white enemies because of course those are their parents. criticize maher by saying, "see that why malcolm told us to not to fukk with these white liberals." and they respond, "lol you dummy, maher is no liberal. he's a libertarian." a game of troll-ish semantics because they have to defend their democratic dashikis at all costs

a great example of coli black democrats dishonesty in order to maintain the illusion of positive white allyship was the june 8th hunter biden N word text messages scandal. as a logical black person you point out that hunter's anti black racism mirrors that of his commander in chief father jim crow joe the rust belt racist and them nikkas was talmbout, "oh well what else do you expect from a piece of shyt crackhead of course he's racist, he's on drugs!!!" :laff:

we have to be patient with them to a certain degree. it is psychologically traumatic to think that perhaps there is no hope with the white allyship who sung lift every voice and sing on juneteenth the same way they sung negro spirituals with 107-year-old mother fletcher on the 100th anniversary of the tulsa massacre devoid of economic reparative justice for black people in both instances

point out the blatant disrespect of their white allyship and the kewning of the congressional black caucus and not only will they fly into a rage.... they will try to create a topsy turvy world, at least in the coli locker room, where being conscious is corny and being cowardly is cool. you're a kewn for pointing out the obvious anti black racism and they're pro black for maintaining their white allyship with the anti black racism of the democratic party. lol i know them well

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have zero issue with this and I can’t stand Maher. The same thing is happening right now with the Captain America show, where the LGBT community is mad that the show has no “representation” and Anthony Mackey told them sorry Cap isn’t gay. There is so much representation now of days for damn near every group imaginable. Why do we tolerate or allow people to demand that every single show, film, whatever meet a quota for the specific diversity one group or another wants?

Miranda made the film he wants with the people he wants. It’s a diverse film for Hispanic people. Countering with “where are the Afro Latinos” just strikes me as dismissive to the film’s accomplishment.

Stop begging for validation and seats at tables in an area where representation is everywhere. It’s asinine and frankly I’m stunned Miranda and the cast has allowed this story to completely engulf their movie. They could have simply said “we made the movie we wanted to make and are proud of it. The diaspora is vast and we understand our film doesn’t touch on everything.” The end, move on. Stop letting your shyt get hijacked by narrative peddlers.

The fact that they would go against this movie for representation is just crazy. The “they” Maher was referring to is the online mob who cannot be pleased. If it wasn’t this, they’d be bytching about not enough gays or trans people.

These people need to get a life because they are turning what is a legitimate concern into an absolute joke and turning allies into enemies in the process.

If They keep crying Wolf on movies like Heights, nobody will listen the next time they make a Gods of Egypt type of movie and you have legitimate lack of representation issues.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Everyone knows Latinos are as color struck as most non white peoples in the world of white supremacy. Their c00ning is multigenerational so it's going to be more of a shock when shyt like this happens.

Thank God Latinos are waking up though.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh. Even we Latinos don't care about it.

I'ma watch it cause I liked Hamilton, tho. But there's no buzz in the community about this film or the actors in it.

We do not care. Twitter is not reality and the news should cover less of it
So the Latin version of Mama Mia really ain't poppin? Kind of figured as much :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
OP os grasping for straws. Maher has grumpy old man syndrome and wants kids to stop being rebels

Lol, any type of dissenting view from a whack ass thread that’s reaching and I’m labeled white :mjlol:

Go to the Janet Jackson Super Bowl of 03 and pause it at 27 seconds to see my face while performing with the Ocean of Soul, the Texas Southern University band. I’m blacker than both of your lame asses :dead:

You a black man and you think this way? Baffling

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
All cacs are racist in varying degrees, breh. :comeon:
Quit being shocked by the obvious..:mjtf:

Any Black person thinking shyt is sweet with cacs is not equipped for this world, and is in big trouble..:unimpressed:
Exactly. This tells me that OP doesn't know everything he thinks he knows about cacs. Clearly hasn't been paying attention in class like some of us have.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You reaching....Maher is just anti-cancel culture.

To a certain point, he right. I don't give a fukk about that movie to be honest. It's a Latin movie made by a Latin guy....right?

"Pat on the head" ass negro lol

Whats worse is that you dont even need to c00n to move up in IT lmao