Bill Gates wants to reinvent the condom ($100k for the winner)

Binary

Banned
Daps
First vaccines not this...Bill Gates is real focused on population control...its so demonic.

This doesn't mean I don't support the idea of using condoms...we need to be more responsible but I think Bill Gates has an ulterior motive. :thinking:

Bill Gates? Nah.

Daps
Bill Gates? Nah.

@2:36 mark. I suggest watching the whole video to completely understand the formula.

They rather reduce the population of people in poor countries than reduce the amount of consumption...smh...greedy, evil b*stards.

Or put money behind the research of alternative sources of energy...hemp fuel, solar, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First vaccines now this...Bill Gates is real focused on population control...its so demonic.

This doesn't mean I don't support the idea of using condoms...we need to be more responsible but I think Bill Gates has an ulterior motive. :thinking:

The guy who is donating like 40 billion when he dies ? Nah he a stand up dude

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Need to invent a swab, you can run thru the puss before sex. Tells if she has an STD and if she ovulating and as a bonus, if sperm is present "fukkin other nikkas".

Daps
The guy who is donating like 40 billion when he dies ? Nah he a stand up dude

What is he donating $40Billion to? Serious question cause I don't know.

If he donates to an organization that doesn't has the same negative agenda then I don't see what makes him a good dude. Plus, he is donating it when he dies...what the fukk was he gonna do...have the $40 Billion buried with him?

:thinking:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
First vaccines now this...Bill Gates is real focused on population control...its so demonic.

He definitely has an ulterior motive and it's one I agree with. Poor people need to quit breeding worthless kids sucking up productive people's resources.

Dude is fukking smart for masking it as a way for people with low future time orientation to get more pleasure out of sex because stating the real reason would be obviously too politically incorrect.

Daps
He definitely has an ulterior motive and it's one I agree with. Poor people need to quit breeding worthless kids sucking up productive people's resources.

Dude is fukking smart for masking it as a way for people with low future time orientation to get more pleasure out of sex because stating the real reason would be obviously too politically incorrect.

If you were born in a "third world" country do you think you would have made it to the position that you are in now? :thinking:

Don't post your answer here...be honest and just give it some thought.

Countries are considered "third world" for a reason...and the reason is not because the citizens of those countries don't want better or they aren't working hard enough. They probably work harder than every person in America.

With that being said how could you say "Poor people need to quit breeding worthless kids sucking up productive people's resources."? How much thought have you given this...prior to this thread? :thinking: