Bill Gates wants to reinvent the condom ($100k for the winner)

Binary

Banned
Daps
(CNN) -- Bill Gates is putting out a call to inventors, but he's not looking for software, or the latest high-tech gadget. This time he's in search of a better condom.

On its Grand Challenges website, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is offering a $100,000 startup grant to the person who designs "the next generation condom that significantly preserves or enhances pleasure" and promotes "regular use."

It may sound like the setup for a joke, but the goal is deadly serious. While researchers call condoms one of the best ways to stop the spread of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, getting people to use them is another story.
The foundation wants to see something that will lead men and women outside of a committed relationship to stop and think twice before having unprotected sex. The startup grant could lead to $1 million in further funding.

"Male condoms are cheap, easy to manufacture, easy to distribute, and available globally, including in resource-poor settings, through numerous well-developed distribution channels," the foundation says. Nevertheless, many people are reluctant to use them because they complain that prophylactics interfere with pleasure and intimacy. This creates "a trade-off that many men find unacceptable," the foundation notes.

Article: Gates wants geeks to build a better condom - CNN.com

:ehh: Thoughts on this?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
cats need to stop acting like spoiled little girls, man up and get used to condoms

Binary

Banned
Daps
cats need to stop acting like spoiled little girls, man up and get used to condoms

tbh, I won't have sex without a condom. I'm not down for an abortion and I'm not down to have a kid either :manny:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They should invent a spray that you spray on your cock and protects you from everything. No more wet spaghetti cock cause of the rubber :blessed:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
tbh, I won't have sex without a condom. I'm not down for an abortion and I'm not down to have a kid either :manny:
:what:

That's just stupid-stupid, Binary. :smh:

edit: :russ:

I read your post like:
tbh, I won't have sex with condoms. I'm not down for an abortion and I'm not down to have a kid either :manny:

I'm sorry, Binary. You are as smart as I thought you were. :hug:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I want condoms shorts, I don't want my balls slapping the puzzy of a b1tch that may have those alphabets either.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
They should invent a spray that you spray on your cock and protects you from everything. No more wet spaghetti cock cause of the rubber :blessed:

There as an article a while back where German engineers were working on that.