Bill Gates' PAWG daughter: 'I'm DONE being memed for my interracial relationship'

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Maybe the people you see that's not " smiling so hard " are not so happy in their respective relationship

Whole smiling topic is just weird
nikka ain't you the bruh that was worried about Martin's mustache? But your line is drawn at teeth?

dfzcfTv.png

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maybe the people you see that's not " smiling so hard " are not so happy in their respective relationship

Lmao alright. So would you agree that there are some Black folks who subscribe to the “white ice is colder” mentality? If you’ve heard that saying. So there are Black ppl applying that same premise to their non-Black parters. That’s all I am saying. Not whether someone is happy or not. It’s a whole mentality. Ppl should love ppl based on who they are… no because of their race.

And yes, the majority of topics on here are weird.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

When it comes to bedbucks and bedwenches they're basically ecstatic that they're with a white person because that's what their self hating anti-Black personality revolves around seeking.

Someone. Anyone white. :scust:

So when they get one no matter how mediocre that person is they're happy.

Hence their basically universal c00n smile showing all their teeth. :mjlol:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Black men be looking so happy in these interracial couple pictures. I never seen a brotha smile so hard. You can see all this mans teeth. Dude look like he get out of bed in the morning to the birds chirping and music playing in the background "Feel the rain on your skin".

67968113-11777721-image-m-149_1677089628384.jpg
What's wrong with being happy pal

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Looks like a respectful solid young man, I know it's mostly jokes but there is a weird bitterness when people see black men happy. Even moreso when it's with an attractive non-black woman.

If he was out here c00ning and attention seeking, I'd understand but every time I've seen these two it's something positive and wholesome.

Wish them both the best.