Bill Gates in Kenya y'all

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there a news article about the injection part. Kenya said that that part of the narrative is a smear campaign because someone isn't happy that kenya is using local IT services for the rollout. From what he said it's fingerprint and or eyeball

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Is there a news article about the injection part. Kenya said that that part of the narrative is a smear campaign because someone isn't happy that kenya is using local IT services for the rollout. From what he said it's fingerprint and or eyeball
yeah that's what they said in the video. Dont know why they edited the clip and added the injection part. I still wouldn't trust them. Covid vaccines they was shooting all kinds of shyt in folks, and who to say it wasn't a chip in those shots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yeah that's what they said in the video. Dont know why they edited the clip and added the injection part. I still wouldn't trust them. Covid vaccines they was shooting all kinds of shyt in folks, and who to say it wasn't a chip in those shots
That would have been verified or exposed if it was true. The chip on covid vaccine thing

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That would have been verified or exposed if it was true. The chip on covid vaccine thing
How can somebody verify what another person injected in them? lol Did those black folks in Tuskegee receive a receipt with a list of diseases and stds that was injected in them unknowingly?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Her hair style looks like it's perpetually falling off of her head

Accept digital imprints for the low low brehs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How can somebody verify what another person injected in them?
The injections weren't hard to get a hold of. Many Independent groups have done deep dives into the contents of the vaccines. This is America pal. We looking for a reason to catch someone slipping and sue them to the stone age

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The injections weren't hard to get a hold of. Many Independent groups have done deep dives into the contents of the vaccines to find out their contents. Thus is America pal. We looking for a reason to catch someone slipping and sue them to the stone age
Yeah those independent groups were real helpful when white folks was sterilizing black women, injecting black folks with stds in Bama & Mississippi. Now ask me how much money they got for their "lawsuit"

Yeah that's pretty easy to do in America. Good look telling that to Africans that's need help with setting up identification. Missionaries going over there and doing all kinds of foul shyt, but you think they gonna get a fair shake over there?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying Kenya can do all w/o getting help from someone that's trying to depopulate the planet, especially yall black asses in Africa. You gotta be a damn fool to open the door and let the devil in your home. You really think a rich cac like Bill Gates is flying to Africa to help improve their condition? Or is he doing what the rest of the rich colonizers do. I guesss you think Bill Gates is one of the good white folks that's coming to save Africa, not to rob and pillage it .
I'm still confused on how Digital Id is going to depopulate the planet

What is the danger of Digital ID?

Are you just afraid of Bill Gates?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah those independent groups were real helpful when white folks was sterilizing black women, injecting black folks with stds in Bama & Mississippi. Now ask me how much money they got for their "lawsuit"

Yeah that's pretty easy to do in America. Good look telling that to Africans that's need help with setting up identification. Missionaries going over there and doing all kinds of foul shyt, but you think they gonna get a fair shake over there?
Well these injections went into everyone so that's not as likely

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm still confused on how Digital Id is going to depopulate the planet

What is the danger of Digital ID?

Are you just afraid of Bill Gates?
If you don't know the history of rich cacs dealings in Africa then i can't help you. I'll just let you think he's a good white man trying to help a poor black country out for free. He's spending 20 billion in Kenya just because he's a kind white man with a big heart. Nothing to see here black folks, sorry about that

Well these injections went into everyone so that's not as likely
Cap. Plenty of people like me never trusted that shyt and never got the shot. It's a lot more than you think. But a lot of dummies jumped when their slave master said how high