Bill Gates in Kenya y'all

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Melinda Gates divorced Bill Gates due to his relationship with Epstein. The world is ignoring that fact.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Whats the negative side people are worried about?

why is there a clip about injections at the end of the digital ID video? you dont need an injection for digital ID...

:gucci:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
But you dont need an implant, the digital ID just requires existing biometrics

The article you sent me is about random companies playing around with implant technology...

but digital ID doesnt require that at all.. it's actually redundent

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
But you dont need an implant, the digital ID just requires existing biometrics

The article you sent me is about random companies playing around with implant technology...

but digital ID doesnt require that at all.. it's actually redundent
i know you don't need one. And i think that inject clip was about Vaccines. I still wouldn't trust Bill Gates's technology that give some unknown person behind the scenes access to every Kenyan, and their personal info. You gotta be a damn fool. What if a country hacks their database? They will always be at the mercy of Gates. 10 or 20 years from now i would love to see the effects of this shyt .

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i know you don't need one. But according to Gates he's gonna inject the babies. You saw the damn clip

Do you have the full clip of bill gates so i know what they were talking about?

a 5 second clip randomly attached to a social media post isnt enough for me to understand what is going on

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Do you have the full clip of bill gates so i know what they were talking about?

a 5 second clip randomly attached to a social media post isnt enough for me to understand what is going on
I changed my message. I think it's from the vaccine clip. I gotta find it

Cant find it but

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
1. It doesn't involve injecting anyone with anything

2. Purposely misleading Bill Gates clip

3. Twitter account sprinkles legit news with bullshyt and AI images passed off as real

@Savvir

The clip is from 2015, years before the coronavirus pandemic. It shows Gates responding to a question about genetically modified food; it was not about injecting children with vaccines.

Gates alluded to the need to test GMOs in food much as testing is done with medicines. He said:

"The strongest analogy is to medicines. Is there something to worry about with medicines, that might some of them have side effects? Do we need safety testing? We’re taking things that are genetically modified organisms, and we’re injecting them into little kids’ arms; we just shoot them right into the vein. So, yeah, I think maybe we should have a safety system where we do trials and test things out."

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Unlike internet ass muhfukkas, Bill Gates, Jack Dorsey, etc are trying to get involved and collaborating with African nations. Often nefariously, of course. Foundational White Americans still haven't told him he's off code.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
who-rides-the-pale-horse-in-the-book-of-revelation-1707215220.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I still wouldn't trust Bill Gates's technology that give some unknown person behind the scenes access to every Kenyan, and their personal info. You gotta be a damn fool. What if a country hacks their database?
So you're saying kenya shouldnt have information about their own citizens?

Do you have a social security number and bank accounts?

you have information that can be hacked already...

what difference does a digital ID matter?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So you're saying kenya shouldnt have information about their own citizens?

Do you have a social security number and bank accounts?

you have information that can be hacked already...

what difference does a digital ID matter?
I'm saying Kenya can do all w/o getting help from someone that's trying to depopulate the planet, especially yall black asses in Africa. You gotta be a damn fool to open the door and let the devil in your home. You really think a rich cac like Bill Gates is flying to Africa to help improve their condition? Or is he doing what the rest of the rich colonizers do. I guesss you think Bill Gates is one of the good white folks that's coming to save Africa, not to rob and pillage it .