Bill Burr's "You People Are All the Same" is an all-time great stand-up

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Especially at the end when he talks about men vs women in todays world. So much truth in that. You could tell that pisses him off.

And the part about his dad is comedy GOLD

Easily his best work and one of the best shows of this era period.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I have to agree, but I've noticed the quality of his specials has been declining since then and I'm a huge fan of his. Am I bugging or do some of you see it too?
I think sometimes he tries to push forward too hard with each special and does bits that might not hit with his audience. When I saw him live, half of the material ended up in his next special, the other half I've never heard again. The half I never heard again was funnier than what ended up in the special.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
I have to agree, but I've noticed the quality of his specials has been declining since then and I'm a huge fan of his. Am I bugging or do some of you see it too?

I wasn't a big fan of his latest special..felt bland and forced. I only laughed a few times.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The part talking about Arnold Schwarzenegger and the maid was legendary. "First ballot hall of fame gold digging whore"

The whole lead up to that bit, asking how many people could go to another country, not speak the language, and still come up like Arnold.

Great take on a topic I'm sure 1,000 other comedians tried.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The whole lead up to that bit, asking how many people could go to another country, not speak the language, and still come up like Arnold.

Great take on a topic I'm sure 1,000 other comedians tried.
Breh his breakdown of Arnold's LIFE ARC was amazing.