Bill Burr checking Anthony Cumia on his racism.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
why the hell did :patrice:hang out with these dudes?
Patrice seems like the type who doesnt care about racist comments. he was right there in the middle of it when they'd make suspect jokes...and at the same time he would make comments about white people an other races as well as women. he was one of those comedians who didnt seem to be offended by anything. he even said no man should have the word "inappropriate" in their vocabulary.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont see how any nikka can listen to this garbage :scust:

did that c00n Patrice ever call them out on their racism?

people claim Oppie isnt racist but he was doing alot of cosigning in this video :mjpls:

Chef

All Star
Daps
It's fukked up how someone of his level can live in a bubble with the amount of people he's sat down and talk to with over the years. He gets trolled by the Black Israelites and tries to generalize African American community with the same old "bootstrap" argument.:beli:

Bill Burr been the homie though.:salute: His conspiracy rants are the best though. :heh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
but all the comments shyt on Burr of course smh. they call it white guilt but honestly if your ancestors were straight up monsters shouldnt you have some sort of guilt in there? they act like he's just blindly siding with black people on anything. these dudes are racist.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Patrice seems like the type who doesnt care about racist comments. he was right there in the middle of it when they'd make suspect jokes...and at the same time he would make comments about white people an other races as well as women. he was one of those comedians who didnt seem to be offended by anything. he even said no man should have the word "inappropriate" in their vocabulary.

Even Though Opie and Anthony were racist as hell(mostly on Anthony's part), Anthony rode for Patrice heavily when it came to certain things and I'm sure they had something to do with Black Phillip being on the air. I don't think Patrice is the type to be offended by racism but he was trying to get Anthony to come off some of the overt racism like ******mania stuff, in some of the shows. Their relationship was just kinda unusual because they did hang out, Anthony seemed to respect Patrice a lot but in a lot of ways patrice didn't put up with the racist bullshyt coming from anthony either, Patrice is just really good at dealing with racist white people. He has the same relationship with Nick Dipaolo. Anthony probably made an exception for Patrice that he wouldn't have for black people in general.

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sharod small is the new Nikka on the show

Opie ain't gonna stand for nothing race , gender , politics, if it might lose him

money he ain't gonna say ish

Jim Norton always laughin about racist ish I understand shock jock comedy

But Jim sides with racist ish all the time . I've heard Jim come from both sides

But when Ann Coulter came on all 3 of these guys are like "shes rally a good person"

Sharon Small how you gonna ride for Ann Coulter :what:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Never listened to O&A and honestly a big reason why (besides the fact that it just didn't seem that funny) was it seemed like they were being slick a lot with the low key racist shyt.

Nice to hear Burr check them on it.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Never listened to O&A and honestly a big reason why (besides the fact that it just didn't seem that funny) was it seemed like they were being slick a lot with the low key racist shyt.

Nice to hear Burr check them on it.

I have tried to listen to them as well, but their show doesn't appal to me at all.