"Biker Boyz", 2003 film with Laurence Fishburne, Derek Luke, Meagan Good, & etc.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Meagan Good.:whew::banderas:
meagan_good_biker_boyz_5_MnS4Mf5.sized.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Didn't fukk with it at all. Wasn't my cup of tea when I was 17. Maybe I'd like I really now but it was a big swing and a miss for me. Minus Megan good
That was back when you were :mjpls:

:troll:

I'm not saying it was great or for everybody. Just saying it didn't need to be destroyed by critics.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That was back when you were :mjpls:

:troll:

I'm not saying it was great or for everybody. Just saying it didn't need to be destroyed by critics.

Everyone's got different tastes man. Still don't know why we rail about what movie is destroyed by critics and what isn't. If you fukk with it then that should be good enough. Fast and furious was destroyed by critics too and it didn't stop the first one from being huge and getting a sequel and now they're in their 8th flick and it's one of the most anticipated of the year. Money talks

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Being in the motorcycle industry, all of us that rode sportbikes was hyped to see it when it came. We were all first day or atleast first weekend. Not a bad movie, sure there were some scenes and acting that was questionable, however I still enjoyed it. Besides the bike fukkery Meagan definitely kept eyes glued to the screen. Bought the dvd when it came out.

Torque was literally horrible in my opinion.

Someone brought up Waist Deep, yep, saw in the theater, bought the blu-ray, fan of Tyrese and Meagan :ohlawd:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well if it isnt.... Dog :mjpls:

Hey Dog, fetch..... :mjgrin:

That's not a Dog, that's a bytch :mjlit:

:russ: classic line, shyt always had me dead

:deadmanny: