Bike riders who think they own the road

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
yo honestly fukk your mentality. roads are for people traveling in cars, not people exercising for leisure on a bike. or at least they should be

Hell, around here they got bike trails all around the state....fukk off the road. :pacspit:

I also think that people who pull this shyt on main roads are only trying to show out....as if there aren't a shyt ton of back roads you can do that shyt on, let alone trails. :what:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I rock my mountain bike all the time for cardio/exercise purposes but I move the fukk out of the road whenever a car comes bc I don't trust whoever driving that car to be careful around me....I don't understand those "own the road" or "same rights as a car" people....

:manny:

:yes: Dipshyt mentality that is. Okay, these people say they have the same rights, but those rights aren't gonna mean shyt if a vehicle fukking wrecks your shyt on that bike. This is the same logic used by people who abuse free speech. Yeah, you can say what you want, but free speech isn't going to stop someone from smacking that jaw if you offend them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll continue riding my ROAD bike on the road and wait for one of you ignorant drivers to hit me :pacspit:

word? i'll continue driving my ROAD automobile on the roads, that were made for automobiles. and beat the case when i say u swerved without signalling :heh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
yea, it does anger me when i come up behind three dikkheads on bikes taking up the entire road so they can talk to each other. i know im alone in that

U ever throw shyt at them? I used to throw anything I could find in my car and drive off.