Daps
fukk you and your tight lance armstrong cancer inducing spandex wear

car_vs_cyclists.jpg

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
actually as a cyclist in pennsylvania i have the same rights to the road as automobiles and i can either choose to take the lane for myself and have a car pass me (they have to give me 4 feet of clearance) or we can share the lane. however, i am going to go out on a limb and assume you probably can't afford a car and are really fuming when your mother drops you off at work when a cyclist wastes even a second of your precious day which you would be using to detail your luxurious lifestyle on this message board. :manny:

then again: :pacspit:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
actually as a cyclist in pennsylvania i have the same rights to the road as automobiles and i can either choose to take the lane for myself and have a car pass me (they have to give me 4 feet of clearance) or we can share the lane. however, i am going to go out on a limb and assume you probably can't afford a car and are really fuming when your mother drops you off at work when a cyclist wastes even a second of your precious day which you would be using to detail your luxurious lifestyle on this message board. :manny:

I have a car and I dont have a job

:russ::russ:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I rock my mountain bike all the time for cardio/exercise purposes but I move the fukk out of the road whenever a car comes bc I don't trust whoever driving that car to be careful around me....I don't understand those "own the road" or "same rights as a car" people....

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually as a cyclist in pennsylvania i have the same rights to the road as automobiles and i can either choose to take the lane for myself and have a car pass me (they have to give me 4 feet of clearance) or

yo honestly fukk your mentality. roads are for people traveling in cars, not people exercising for leisure on a bike. or at least they should be