Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you nikkas crying because there’s something wrong with how you look blah blah blah, learn from Biggie.:ufdup:

Self confidence and self esteem comes from within not from outside and definitely not from what other people think.

Anyway, my thoughts for the day. Have a lovely Saturday my Coli brehs. :win:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Nah real shyt.... Men got it easy forreal.

Women be doing the most cause they cant finesse us by being "funny" or "dope personality" ... Most men want a bad bytch.

But confident nikkas be eating... And if you got dope conversation, can put an outfit together, and got some hustle in you..... You can eat well out here....

Plenty flabby nikkas got BAD bytches....

But I be in the gym anyway, fukk all that flabby shyt :russ:

March Madness

All Star
Daps
nature still prevailed tho

Faith-Evans-I-never-slept-with-Tupac-2.jpg

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah real shyt.... Men got it easy forreal.

Women be doing the most cause they cant finesse us by being "funny" or "dope personality" ... Most men want a bad bytch.

But confident nikkas be eating... And if you got dope conversation, can put an outfit together, and got some hustle in you..... You can eat well out here....

Plenty flabby nikkas got BAD bytches....

But I be in the gym anyway, fukk all that flabby shyt :russ:
I'm testimony to this

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's plenty of confident lame nikkas who can't get hoes. Don't let these keyboard relationship experts fool you dusty nikkas into thinking you can just be positive and hoes will start liking you and treating you right they literally setting ya'll up for failure. Work on yourself first.

But the optimum objective that will always attracts women like a moth to a flame to most men in western societies is wealth or fame. Game and looks too but money and fame will have women chasing the most lamest dudes.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Broke flabby dusty nikkas get bad bytches everyday b

Im talkin dead broke at mamas crib, nothing goimg on in life.... But these nikkas dont even care about that shyt.

If you want a bad bytch, you gon put your mind to it.... These nikkas be in all types of dms shooting all types of shots

Its like getting money..... You either gon stay broke and find excuses... Or you GON FIND A WAY TO GET A BAG AND YOU AINT GON STOP UNTIL U GET IT

LOL, I guarentee any nikka who doesnt get p*ssy... Simply aint even shooting shots at all

If you shoot enough shots... You gon get one... I promise you.

I never chased p*ssy ever in life... But I got homies who chase this shyt like water... They simply never stop shooting shots.

The nikkas who aint eating, dont even be trying to get in the game lol

You cant be waiting on a bytch to pull up on you

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Broke flabby dusty nikkas get bad bytches everyday b

Im talkin dead broke at mamas crib, nothing goimg on in life.... But these nikkas dont even care about that shyt.

If you want a bad bytch, you gon put your mind to it.... These nikkas be in all types of dms shooting all types of shots

Its like getting money..... You either gon stay broke and find excuses... Or you GON FIND A WAY TO GET A BAG AND YOU AINT GON STOP UNTIL U GET IT

LOL, I guarentee any nikka who doesnt get p*ssy... Simply aint even shooting shots at all

If you shoot enough shots... You gon get one... I promise you.

I never chased p*ssy ever in life... But I got homies who chase this shyt like water... They simply never stop shooting shots.

The nikkas who aint eating, dont even be trying to get in the game lol

You cant be waiting on a bytch to pull up on you
Even in those intimate moment with a chick that u about to smash..9/10 she won't even say "let me suck you dikk"

U still have to go and make it happen..and lead

:manny: